Chapter seven

After the horrific wait to get our food, we finally get it and head to our seats. Sarah sits next to Rose, Rose sits next to me on my left; and Ethan sits on my right. Both teams come out and start to practice, as soon as I see Boston I scream, 'Yay' Again; they are my favourite team. I look over at Ethan to see that he's texting on his phone; probably his girlfriend Lisa. Then I look over to Rose to see her locked in conversation with Sarah. This is the perfect time, she won't be expecting it. I quickly poke her side and look away, she jumps in her seat then looks at me with a mad expression; but I can tell it's fake; I can see that smile she's trying to hide. I look at her and smile like I did nothing.

"No"

She says and points her finger at me. She looks back at Sarah and goes back to her conversation; which leaves me to talk to no one. Then the announcer speaks, and the game is about to start.

~~~

The game ended an hour ago, Boston won!!! Yay! After the game we came back to Ethan's house. It's around 5:30.
My mind snaps back into reality when my stomach growls. I think it was pretty loud because I look up to see everyone looking at me.

"Tacos?"

Sarah asks. Everyone says sure other then Rose, I look at her to see her eyes wide with a huge smile on her face. I laugh.

"Really?"

She asks with excitement.

"Yes really"

Sarah says. Rose just looks at her still with the wide eyes and the same smile.

"THANK YOU!!!"

She screams.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!!"

Sarah screams back. Ethan and I just laugh.