Chapter 11: Why are we here?

A/N: "By the time this comes out, school should have started. Someone please save me!"

Ghost: "Guardian you will be fine."

A/N: "It's junior year!"

Ghost: "Oh.... have mercy on your soul."

A/N: "Well as I prepare to die form overworking myself. Have fun!"
—————————————————————————
3rd person

The scene starts at night with Ironwood overlooking Vale from the Bullhead dock at Beacon.

Glynda: "Trouble sleeping?"

Ironwood turned around to see Glynda walking up beside him.

Ironwood: "Arm was acting up."

Glynda: "Ah of course. So, logically you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance.....What's wrong?"

Ironwood: "I trusted him for years. We both have. I just can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark."

Glynda: "Don't be ridiculous. You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark."

Ironwood: "That makes it worse. I refuse to believe that a man I've trusted for so long would act so... passively."

Glynda: "James you're a good person. You've always done what's best for the people, even against strong protest. It's admirable, but it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it. Ozpin has experience that the rest of us lack and I think that is something worth remembering."

Ironwood: "It's not just Ozpin."

Glynda: "What do you mean?"

Ironwood: "F/N. I can't shake that he's hiding something from us too."

Glynda: "F/N has already shared with us the information regarding what we may face. What could he hide with such a threat?"

Ironwood: "I don't know it's just I can't shake the feeling that there's more to him then what he's telling us."

The scene pans out from the two looking over Vale as it switches back to the small encampment in Mount Glenn. F/n had gotten done telling Ruby stories and was watching her train her sights on a lone Beowolf. It didn't seem to care of our presence and she sighed with annoyance.

F/N's perspective

F/N: "Boring ain't it?"

Ruby: "Ya it kinda is. You should get some sleep, I can take watch."

F/N: "You sure I can still go for another hour or two?"

Ruby: "Trust me I'll be fine."

F/N: "*sigh* I'll switch you in a few."

Ruby nodded as I got up and walked back to the campfire, when I heard the others talking.

Weiss: "When he... when I said I wanted to honor my family name, I meant it, but not what you think. I'm not stupid, I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the company."

I decided not to disturb them and stuck myself up against the wall to listen.

Weiss: "Sense he took control over the company our business has operated in a moral grey area."

Blake: "That's putting it lightly."

Weiss: "Which is why I feel the need to make things right! If I had taken a job in Atlas, it wouldn't have changed anything. My father was not the start of our name and I refuse to let him be the end of it."