1

i decided to upload this book again , so  have fun readingggg :))

y/n pov

it was 6 am in the morning when i heard my alarm go off. i lazily open my eyes , and i quickly turn off my alarm. i get up my bed and lazily walk over to the restroom .

i had a little concert in there , but i ended slipping , and hurt my ankle. i tried walking to get my clothes , but whenever i put pressured on my ankle , it hurt.

i got up but ignored the pain , i went i get my clothes . i sat in my bed , and got a black shirt with some high waisted pants , and some black converse.

i went down to make myself some breakfast , and i was craving pancakes , so i did. i finished my breakfast in 7 minutes since i did 2 pancakes only.

i went to outside , and got my headphones out to hear music. i have this habit that when i walk and hear music , i dance. while i was dancing i was looking down at my feet, and i bumped into someone.

"omo, i'm so sorry!" i said as i got up and helped the person.  he looked up at me , and i can't lie he was beautiful.

"watch where you're going ." he said with anger and annoyance in his voice as he shoved me.

i looked at him in disbelief, and turned around. i kept walking , and talking to myself . "yes , he was beautiful, but that personality was disgusting. i feel bad for who ever is girlfriend is." i thought.

i got to school just on time , and i went to go sit down in the back of my class. someone threw me a paper , and turns out it was my bestfriend. it read , "lets hang out today since it's friday. we could have a sleepover if you want". i looked up at her and nodded.

the class was boring , and i felt myself drifting to sleep. i kept yawning , but i would slap myself to stay awake. after a while , i felt myself drift off to sleep.

i felt something poking me , and i opened my eyes slowly to see it was my bestfriend , chaerin. " dam y/n, do you know how long i've been here trying to wake you up?" she said . "it's been 5 minutes y/n. you're such a deep sleeper." i laughed as she said that.

we left the classroom , and we went to her house since she wanted to sleepover. her parents greeted me since i've been to her house so many times. we went to her kitchen , and got ramen , chips & more stuff.

right now we're on her bed making fun of some girls that try to act like they have an ass & shit . then she came up with this stupid idea that i never thought would happen.

"hey idiot, why don't you text your number neighbor?" she said . "wait , wtf chaerin, what even is that. what are you even thinking. did someone give you drugs?"

"y/n what the actual fuck are you thinking. do you think i take drugs!" she yelled at me. " nooo, you never say these kinds of things, besides what even is a number neighbor?"

"a number neighbor is the person that has the same number as you but the last digit is different. lets say that your last number is 5 , you will text 4 and 6 since they are the two numbers next to 5." she said with excitement in her voice.

i looked at her , and smirked "what are you going to give me in return." her eyes widen, "what are you thinking , what do you mean give you in return." she said . "buy me something since i'm doing this stupid thing for you." i said back. "ugh fine , butttttt only if the answer~~" she smiled. her smile was ear to ear , and it made me smile.

i got my phone and texted 'xxx-xxx-4756'

me
helloooo,  your number neighbor. nice to me you :)