10

the poor girls heart was beating out of her chest as she processed what was happening. she had wide eyes, and she had finally reacted to the kiss.

y/n's pov

i felt my heart beating like crazy. it took me some time to process what was happening, but as soon as i comprehend what was happening, i kissed back immediately.

i felt his arm snake around my waist bringing me closer to him. the kiss was passionate, and we were moving in synchronization.

we finally separated to catch our breath, and he looked at me with a smirk. i titled my head and smirked as well. i licked my lips, and raised my eyebrows knowing that had affect on him. he squinted his eyes knowing i was up to something.

i looked at him with a smirk, and he stared. i leaned in to kiss him, but stopped right when i was about to touch his lips.

" that was fun " i said and smirked at him while i turned around to walk away. i was walking away when i felt a hand around my wrist pulling me back and pinning me on the wall.

in front of me, i see a very different side of taeyong. he looked at me, and then at my lips.

"don't play with me baby. you know better" he said with a husky voice that made me go crazy. i looked at him, and smiled innocently.

"i'm sorry" i said and gave him puppy eyes. he looked at me, and i leaned in. this time i felt his lips, and he smiled.

we kissed once again, and we heard a voice. we stopped and immediately turned to our right. in front of us were 9 boys looking at us with creepy faces.

"so, you're not dating, but you're kissing? hm makes total sense" johnny said.

i looked at taeyong, and he looked at me. i gestured my eyes to the room, and he nodded.

"oh y/n, lets go to my room." taeyong said and grabbed my hand. " we'll see you guys later." he said as he closed his door. we heard laughing coming from outside the door, and we both looked at each other.

we both averted our gaze from each other and looked at random stuff. there was an awkward atmosphere, and i hated it. i cleared my throat, and he looked at me.

i looked at him and walked over to him. i sat next to him, and put my head on his shoulder.

"i'm cold and tired" i said in a tired voice. he looked at me and laughed. he got up and picked me up bridal style.

he put me in his bed and looked at me.

"let me lend you some clothes because i'm not going down there to get your clothes." he said. i laughed and nodded.

he gave me an oversized t-shirt that reached my knee's, and some long back songs. i had some shorts, so i kept them on. he looked at me and smiled.

"cute" he said. i looked up at him and laughed.

"thanks." i said and smiled. he looked at me like he wasn't supposed to say that out loud. i got in his bed, and sighed.

i was looking at the ceiling when i saw taeyong's face in front of me. he looked into my eyes, and smiled.

"you look really tired" he said and pouted. i smiled warmly at him and nodded. he looked at me and smiled.

"come over here" he said and opened his arms for me. i giggled and crawled over to his arms. i hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist. i rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. he softly stroke my back, and i hugged him tighter.

"you know, you're a good kisser" he said out of the blue. i giggled and looked at him.

"you are too" i said and rested my head on his shoulder once again. he chuckled and i felt my heartbeat start to pick up.

i was scared he might be able to hear it, so i tried to calm it down. i tried not thinking about what had happened, but it was no use.

taeyong got up, and went to tuck me in his bed. he looked at me and smiled warmly.

"let's get some sleep" he said and got into bed. he looked straight into my eyes, and put his hand on my chin.

"you're beautiful" he said and gave me a kiss. he put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. i cuddled closer to him and smiled.

"goodnight taeyong." i said.

"goodnight princess." he said in a sweet voice and gave me a peck.

and with that i drifted off to sleep in his arms.