3

y/n pov

i was still kinda mad about what happened earlier. taeyong was impressed in how i fight , and that he's never seen a girl go off on rujin , since they were all scared of her.

" she's annoying , i don't know how you could even last 1 year with her, she would probably drive me insane." i said to taeyong

"she is a psycho. she always wants to be number 1 in everything. she would slap anyone that would get near me or talk to me. she even got me fired from my old job. she stalks me. that's how she knows where we were. maybe she won't come near me because you beat her" he replied.

i hummed in satisfaction. i turned to the corner and saw an ice cream truck. i squealed and grabbed taeyongs hand , and rushed to the truck.

" omg omg omgggg, ice cream!!!! " i yelled like a little kid.

i heard taeyong chuckle and he ran with me .

taeyongs pov

i heard y/n squeal and i automatically looked where she was looking at. of course it was an ice cream truck.

i just met her and i can tell her favorite dessert is ice cream. she interlocked her hand in mind and rushed to the ice cream truck. i almost lost my balance since she didn't tell me that we were going to go.

" i've been craving ice cream for the longest time " exclaimed y/n .

i saw her eyes light up when it was her turn, and i couldn't help but chuckle. she acts just like a child.

"taeyong , what ice cream do you want" y/n said

" ouuuu, get me that lime one" i said with full excitement.

we both got the ice creams, and we both hummed in satisfaction. we were going to an amusement park since it's still early .

y/n's pov

" taeyong , are you sure we should get on that ride , it looks a little to high" i said with a bit of nervousness in my voice.

" it's fine y/n, why are you scared" taeyong asked with a smirk.

"n-no , of course not it's just that it does look high , but i'm not scared of heights. " i said confidently , which i totally regretted the moment i said it.

" oh okay , since you're not scared of heights , after this we'll go to the highest ride here " taeyong exclaimed with a bright smile.

my heart dropped as he said that. " th-the highest?" i said with a gulp.

"yup , now come on it's our turn" he said while get grabbed my wrist dragging me to the seat.

i felt my heart racing , and my hands were terribly shaking , but i didn't let taeyong see because i didn't want to ruin the fun.

" aren't you excited y/n " said taeyong

"yeah , very excited " i said nervously , and when i finished my sentence, i felt the ride start. my heart dropped and i started shaking.

we were going up , and taeyong was super excited while me over here being all scared . we were almost at the top, and that's when i felt a hand squeeze my hand.