FINALE.

i felt myself wake up to small little snores. i looked to my right to see taeyong sleeping peacefully. i quietly giggled, and snuggled closer to him.

i was about to close my eyes when i heard a camera go off. i immediately opened my eyes and sat up. i saw all 9 boys in front of us snickering at taeyong and i sleeping.

they looked at me with wide eyes, and i giggled.

"send them to me." i said, and they looked at me in shock.

"you're not mad at us?" jungwoo said and i shook my head. they sighed, and i looked at them.

"and also, we are dating." i said thinking taeyong was asleep. they looked at me in shock, and i cheekily smiled. they nodded and headed out of my room. i laughed, and i laid back down.

i looked up to see taeyong looking at me, and i quickly sat up. i see him looking at me with a small smile, and i sat there in shock.

"i-i c-could explain." i said fidgeting with my fingers trying to come up with an excuse in why i had said that we were dating. i averted my gaze from taeyong, and got up from his bed walking away.

he grabbed my wrist, and brought me to him. i landed on him, and he smiled.

"you don't need to explain anything." he said and smiled warmly. i looked at him confused, and he laughed.

"i like you y/n. you really changed me. i don't know how lucky i got to meet someone like you. would you like to go out with me?" taeyong said which made my heart skip a beat.

i looked at him and automatically smiled.

" of course!" i said and he kissed me. it was a passionate kiss which made my heart beat quickly. he wrapped his arms around my waist, and dragged me out of bed. i laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

i heard voices behind me, and i saw 9 boys in front of taeyongs door with smiles on their faces.

"finally, it was so obvious you all liked each other." haechan said and i laughed.

i looked at taeyong and i smiled.

"i'm happy when i'm with you. i'm happy that i'm able to be with you. i'm happy to have you"

this book finsihed!! i know it's super short, but i wanted it to be short. this will probably be my only short story so :)) please enjoy it :) <3