9

3rd person pov

the girl felt her heartbeat going crazy, and she didn't know how to calm it down. taeyong was inches away from her, and his breath hit her face.

they were both lost in each other eyes, but something startled them. well not something, but some people. they both turned around making eye contact with 9 different faces.

the guys were looking at them and back and forth, and then it clicked.

"so you're taeyong's new girlfriend. wow you're prettier than he explained" the tall guy said.

y/n was left confused with the last thing he said.

"prettier than he explained"

y/n's pov

i made eye contact with 9 other guys, and my face flushed beet red. i looked over at taeyong and he had a 'i can explain' face.

the boys kept looking at me and then they snapped their fingers.

"of course! she's taeyong's new girlfriend. so you're taeyong's girlfriend. wow you're prettier than what he explained" a tall guy with red hair said.

i titled my head because of what he had said at the end of the sentence. i heard taeyong clear his throat which got me out of my thoughts.

"this is y/n, my bestfriend" taeyong smiled and looked at the boys. they looked at us and laughed.

"well that's not what the scene that happened earlier told us" a guy with purple hair said. i looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"i know you from somewhere" i silently said. it then clicked and i snapped my fingers.

"you're haechan! there we go" i said out loud and looked at the boys. they all looked at me weirdly and i shrank and hid behind taeyong.

"how do you know haechan" taeyong turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"he goes to my school, i have him for like 4 classes. bitch annoys me so much" i said.

taeyong laughed and he turned around.

"haechan, do you know her?" taeyong said. haechan gulped and looked terrified. "n-no" he said and looked away, and i knew exactly why.

i slightly tapped taeyong and he turned around.

"he used to have a crush on me" i whispered. taeyong heard that and automatically started laughing. haechan saw and looked at me. i smirked at him, and he bit his lip.

"whats so funny taeyong?" a short guy with orange hair said.

"ha-haechan had a c-crus-" haechan ran at taeyong and covered his mouth before he said anything. i smirked and he looked at me. his eyes widen knowing what was about to happen.

"he used to have a crush on me-" i said but tackled down by a very embarrassed haechan.

"y-y/n, i don't you not to tell anyone you idiot" he whined. in the back you can hear all the boys teasing him, and i just looked at him with bored eyes.

"hyuck, you're a baby" i said and flicked his forehead.

"ow! hey!" he said and flicked mine as well. i hissed and he laughed. his laugh was contagious, so i ended up laughing along with him.

"okay get the fuck off me you heavy bitch" i said and pushed him off me. i got up and went over to taeyong. he looked at haechan with a death glare, but i ignored it.

"so y/n, let me introduce you to my friends." taeyong said and smiled.

he put me in front of them and then they started talking.

"i'm johnny"
"i'm jaehyun"
"i'm winwin"
"i'm doyoung"
"i'm yuta"
"i'm jungwoo"
"i'm taeil"
"i'm haechan bitch"
"i'm mark"
"and well i'm taeyong"

i looked at all of them, and i was shocked because .....
fuck they're all hot.

i looked at them and blinked twice.

"o-oh, i'm y/n! you all seem nice, expect for haechan and taeyong, i like you all" i said innocently.

"HEY!" i heard from the haechan and taeyong. i laughed and uhh i think johnny spoke.

"you know, haechan can be a bitch, but once he gets comfortable with you, he's a whole different person. " he said and they all agreed. including haechan.

i laughed and grabbed taeyong.

"okay guys, uhhh taeyong is my boyfriend" i said and smiled at taeyong. he looked at me with wide eyes, and i did a gesture for him to go along with it. he smirked and nodded.

"yeah, we just didn't want to make it official with you all yet" he said and grabbed my waist. i felt my heartbeat pick up, and i gulped.

"y-yeah" i stuttered. they all looked at me, and they raised an eyebrow. i smiled and looked down.

"just kidding guys, we're not dating, we're just really close." taeyong said and brought me closer to him. i looked at him, and he looked at me.

"he's.... love..... you" i heard someone say. i looked up and all the guys were looking at me innocently. i was confused and ignored that.

i sighed and looked down.

"okay, we're going to go to the store to buy stuff. we'll be back" taeil said and escorted out the boys.

i looked over at taeyong and he smirked.

"so, you're my girlfriend now huh? you seem to get braver by the minute y/n." he said and started getting closer to me.

i hit the wall and he was inches away from my face. i gulped and his eyes kept flicking up and down. my eyes. my lips.

"why do you keep getting brave princess" he said in a low, husky voice. i felt myself getting attached and smirked.

"because i can" i said and with that... i felt a pair of lips on mine.