7

i woke up to soft like snores. i looked over my shoulder and see that taeyong has his arms around my waist. i smile to myself knowing that i have someone that cares for me.

i felt the bed move, and i look at taeyong. he looked at me with a small smile and I gave him one back.

" good morning y/n." he said and grinned. his smile is super contagious that it makes it hard to not smile back.

" good morning love," I said as I hugged him and then flicked his forehead. he flinched a bit but gave me a flick back.

I heard someone clear their throat while taeyong and i were playing around.  it was a nurse around our age and she looked at me with an ugly expression. she rolled her eyes at me and smiled at taeyong.

i scoffed loudly enough for she could hear and i gave her a fake smile.  she looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. i then got an idea and gave her a smirk.

"taeyong-ah" i said and rested my head on his chest. he looked at me weirdly and i quickly shifted my gaze to the nurse so he would understand.

he looked at her and then started laughing.

"yes princess" he said and pinched my cheeks. " you look super cute right now" i said and played with his hair. he looked at me and his eyes sparkled. he then blinked and gave me a small smile.

"you idiot, also don't forget that we're stopping by your house when you are discharged to head to my house" he said and ruffled my hair.

"my hair you idiot!" i said and playfully hit him. i looked at the nurse and her knuckles turned white. she looked at me and i gave her a innocent smile. i then gave taeyong a kiss on the cheek, "okay yongie" i said.

i looked at him and then felt something hit my head. i widen my eyes and looked at the nurse. she was breathing heavily.

"get the fuck away from my taeyong" i heard her growl. i then remembered her. shes taeyong's ex. i had totally forgotten about her.  taeyong sighed and she went to his side.

"taeyong baby, are you okay? did she hurt you? lets get you away from this monster." she said and grabbed his arm.

"rujin, let go of me. i don't love you. i have never loved you. now leave me alone." taeyong harshly said. she looked at him and her eyes got watery.

i looked down and then heard a loud sound. i looked up and saw taeyong. he looked shocked, and ummm gaze went over to rujin. her hand was up and taeyong's cheek was red.

i felt something spark in me, and i looked over at rujin. i walk over to her and grab her by the neck.

"don't you ever touch taeyong again. don't come back to his life. you're nothing to him. you never made him happy, remember that. you don't have a place in his heart. leave him the fuck alone." i said.

i turn around to see taeyong and he looked terrified. i went to him and softly caressed his face.

"taeyong, lets go already. i don't want to be here any longer." i said and grabbed his hand. he nodded and we left the room.

"are you okay? let me see your cheek" i said and stopped in front of him. i touched his cheek, and he flinched at me touch. i looked at him with worried eyes.

" she made you a cut since she was wearing like 29739 rings" i said and looked down. taeyong chuckled and flicked my forehead.

"why do you look so sad, cheer up dummy" he said and hugged me. i hugged him back and he rested his chin on my head.

"rujin is reallt obsessed with you. i feel so bad that you had to be with her. i felt like i would have gone crazy." i said and laughed.

taeyong laughed and let go of me. " i mean that's why i was never with her. i would leave her alone. she would get on my nerves, but i felt bad so i didn't tell her." he said and shrugged.

we got in the car, and taeyong put on some music. i started singing and taeyong lowered their volume.

"you suck at singing" he said and started laughing. i looked at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"you bitch, i bet you cant sing for shit either" i said and punched him.

"owww! you dumbass! that shit hurt" he said and caressed his arm. i smiled sarcastically and looked out the window.

"awww, is my little princess mad at me?" taeyong said in a squeaky voice. i felt my heartbeat quicken and i looked at him.

"o-of c-course n-not, why w-would i b-be?" i said stuttering. he looked at me with a questionable look and raised his eyebrow at me.

i felt my cheeks burn up, and i looked away from taeyong.

"omg is the brave, strong y/n blushing?" taeyong said in a shocked voice. i didn't look at him knowing that it was noticeable.

"n-no" i stuttered once again.

'fuck stop stuttering y/n' i thought. i took a deep breath and see that we were at my house.

"what the fuck are we doing at my house taeyong?" i said in confusion.

"um, did you already forget y/n?" he said. i looked at him and nodded.

" you're moving in with me "