4

y/n's pov

i felt myself being put on something soft and slightly opened my eyes. i saw taeyong in front of me and closed my eyes as fast as i could.

i was about to open my eyes when i felt something on my forehead. i felt my heartbeat quicken , and i felt myself start to turn red. i begged for taeyong to leave already , and as soon as i heard the door close i opened my eyes.

"d-did he just give me a forehead kiss?" i said quietly . and then it clicked. " oh my god , he probably felt so bad for taking me to that clown shit" i widen my eyes in realization.

" ughh , well i'll pretend that it never happened, since i don't want it to be awkward." i sighed and drifted back to sleep.

••

i woke up with someone banging on the door. i groaned and got up. " what the fuck do you want taey-" i looked up to see someone other than taeyong.

i felt my blood boil. " rujin ." her eyes were widen and i could see that she was clearly pissed off.

"what the fuck are you doing in my boyfriends house?" she said as she crossed her arms and picked
up an eyebrow.

"blah , blah , blah ." i said sarcastically. " listen rujin" i paused and smirked at her. " maybe this will make you go away" i thought.

"back the fuck of MY boyfriend. he doesn't and has never loved you. get that through your head. you won't ever mean anything to him. he's mine and only mine, so get the fuck out of his house before something happens to you." i said and smirked. even though he isn't my boyfriend , she needs to understand that he won't ever love her.

"is that a threat?" she growled.

"no. it's a command" i said and smiled. i point my finger to the door , and she smirked.

"taeyong won't ever love you honey. you're worthless to him. he only love me." she smiled innocently.

i looked at her , " as if" i said and gaged. she went quiet. i laughed to myself , " exactly, stay quiet , now get the fuck out" i turned cold.

i was about to walk away when i felt a sharp pain on my cheek. i touched the cheek that she slapped me , and i smirked.

"either you leave right fucking now , or i'll kill you" i said dangerously .

her eyes were filled of fear, and she scurried out of the house. i let out a long sigh , and stood watching the door.

"she's so annoying , my head's pounding." i said massaging my temples.

" what a great show you put on back there" a deep, husky voice said.

i yelped and turned to the voice. of course , who else could it be.

"taeyong, you bitch , you saw everything and didn't help me?" i looked at him in disbelief.

"yeah , it was fun" he laughed. i rolled my eyes at him and did a pout.

"sooo, i never knew we started dating" he said and smirked at me. i felt my eyes go huge , and i looked at him. he lifted one eyebrow, " so y/n , when did we start dating?" he questioned.

i averted my gaze at him , and started speaking. " haha,, i only said th-that because she wouldn't l-leave." ' fuck y/n , don't stutter!!' i thought.

"are you sure y/n~~" he sang. i looked at him and started walking towards him.

" lee taeyong , i will kill you. i'm am most certainly sure that i said that because she wouldn't leave. now , will you excuse me, i'm going to make breakfast sir" i said sarcastically and started walking towards the kitchen. the only thing is that i didn't know where the kitchen was.