2

Montgomery

I opened my eyes and it was bright outside I sat up very fast touching my face I made it through the night I said sighing and laying back down.

"Good Morning sunshine" I heard Jahseh's Voice my eyes widen and I sat up very very fast and looked.

Jah was sitting there smirking evilly at me and waving slowly I laid my back and closed my eyes.

Then opened them again and I looked and he was gone I said back down and signed then I heard his voice.

"thought I was gone" Jahseh said I sat back up and screamed.

"Montgomery this is going to be the worse time of your life I really hope you're ready" Jahseh said laughing and leaving my room.

I looked at Jah and he slowly walked down the stairs and to the kitchen as he turned his head and smiled evilly.

I went back in my room and closed my door I looked around and made sure Jahseh didn't do anything while I was sleep.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face I was a little scared to go downstairs.

before I went downstairs I grabbed my moms cross from her room and started holding it up while I was.

Going down the stairs I SHALL REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS I said pointing it to Jah.

I ran to the kitchen and looked for a pop tart that I couldn't find fast enough I turned around.

"You seem pretty jumpy what's wrong" Jah said I jumped back and jumped on the counter.

STAY BACK 50 FEET NAH NAH NAH 100 FEET GET OUT MY HOUSE I said holding the cross at Jah.

He just shook his head and walked back to the living room and watched more tv I grabbed my pop tart.

And ran upstairs not looking back I closed my door and locked it and sat on my bed and ate my pop tart.

I should have got me something to drink but I wasn't thinking I just wanted to hurry up and get my stuff.

I ran downstairs and grabbed me a kool aid and realized Jah wasn't in the living room anymore.

I didn't stop and think about looking for him cause I wasn't gonna look for him anyway i ran to my room and drunk my juice.

A few hours went by and It was pretty quiet I didn't wanna get out my bed to look for the lil nigga but I did sadly.

I looked all over downstairs and I didn't find Jah I gave up and went back to my room then I heard the door creek open.

I stopped in my footsteps and started running back to my room but my door was closed and locked.

How did I get locked out my own room I touched the top of my door to try to find my key to get me in.

But it wasn't there I heard Jah coming up the stairs but I didn't wanna turn around I kept panicking.

By jiggling my door knob hoping I could get it i couldn't get it anymore so I ran right into.

My moms room I closed the door and locked it I held my chest(I lowkey was getting Anxiety typing that💀💀💀)

I sat on my moms bed and waited for Jah to go back downstairs "This isn't over Montgomery it's really not" he said.

JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE I said shaking my head.

He laughed and walked back downstairs I opened my moms door and ran to my room and it was unlocked now.

I shut my door and didn't come out of my room for the rest of the night I wasn't going to mess with Jahseh's Bullshit.