5

Montgomery's P.O.V.

Yall we really bout to skip time🌚  Jah is old enough to take care of his self but He  always hangs out with Montgomery

      HEYYY JAHHHHH YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING FOR ME? I yelled from my room since he was downstairs, HMMM NO THANK YOU Jah yelled back I rolled my eyes and got up myself.

I went downstairs "I only wanted a pop tart asshole" I said walking to the kitchen and sitting on the couch watching him play the game "oh well" Jah said shrugging. he's been acting differently lately.

He's much more quieter now and his attitudes go from zero to one-hundred real quick, I don't know if it's because he's  older or if it's because he misses his mom but I've started worrying about him.

"BRO-" Jah said my head shot up from my phone to my tv and to Jah's face he closed his eyes took a deep breath and he calmly got up and grabbed his phone and went to his room.

A-are you okay Jah? I questioned him "why do you care now?" Jah said looking at me. I-I always cared about you ever since you were this size I did the hand gesture.

He scuffed and walked past me Jah im serious what's been going on with you. I said looking "NOTHING LEAVE ME ALONE" Jah said yelling he put on his shoes and opened the door. Where are you going I asked.

"Why should you care" Jah said to me BECAUSE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU WHAT AM I GONNA TELL YOUR MOM I said yelling at him "WELL YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY I'LL BE FINE." he said slamming the door and walking down the driveway.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room I ended up falling asleep and waking up and it was dark and my curtains were open. I got up and closed my curtains i checked the time and it was 2 in the morning.

I went to Jah's room and he wasn't in there i tried to call him and his phone went to voicemail then I heard the front door open and close quietly. I stood at the top of the stairs hoping it was Jah and it was.

He looked up at me not saying anything, i slowly walked down the stairs where have you been I said he walked past me and went to the other room JAH WHERE WERE YOU i said.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around "I was with Stokes okay? Happy? Now leave me alone goodnight" Jah said going to the room he closed the door and I stood in the hall I knocked on the door he didn't answer.

"Jah look im not your mom and you have every right to do what you want but just let me know please you could have got killed out there knowing you and stokes always looking for trouble" I said standing at the door he didn't say anything.

I walked away from the door and went back to my room since I slept the day away I was just in my room watching shows on Netflix until i fell back asleep. 

Hi babies I'm back🌚🧡