7

Jahsehs P.O.V.
"So are you just gonna let it ring?" Iyania said looking at me Yeah I said watching the phone ring "is Montgomery your girlfriend" Iyania questioned me tilting her head sideways. No but we've done somethings no strings attached tho if you get it I said shrugging it off.

"Yeah well you can't just dodge her Just because she went off to college doesn't mean you forget about her" Iyania said looking at me.

Well I might as well she's all the way in Texas she isn't coming back plus what if she has a boyfriend i said.

"It doesn't matter at least she's checking up on you but you obviously can't seem to see that gimme the phone" Iyania said holding her hand out. I slowly gave her the phone and she snatched it.

She called back which made me nervous "Jahseh Hi" Montgomery said My eyes widen as she handed me back the phone.

Uhhh wussup I said looking at Iyania and at my phone "how you been" Montgomery said Umm Good how about you I said "I could have been better just alot of work but im done with all my work and classes so i thought id call you since you haven't been answering all the pervious times i called" Montgomery said it was completely silence until Iyania punched me to say something else

Soooo uh anyone in your love life I said Iyania just shook her head and put her hand on her forehead "Uhh Yeah actually I've been talking to this one guy he's real nice and he's smarter than me and ion like dat" Montgomery said which made me laugh.

"How about you" Montgomery said I sat there in silence and Iyania looked at me giving me a "well are you gonna answer it" face Ummm Nah I said well I gotta go I'll talk to you later.

"Uhhh okay it wad nice talking to you" Montgomery said Yeah uh Love you I said "love you too Jah" Montgomery said and i hung up quickly

"Well what was that all about" Iyania said looking at me uhhh nothing ima go lay down for a bit umm Ima have my homeboy Stokeley stop you at your house and you can get some clothes I said going upstairs.

"Wait-Why" Iyania said Because you're staying here i promised nothing will happen to you so get your things and come back He's waiting outside I said closing my door and laying on my bed.

Iyania's P.O.V.
The car ride was pretty silent other than telling Stokeley the directions to my house. So umm I hope your friend doesn't like me. I really just like him as a friend I said playing with my nails

"Pshhh he doesn't like you....NOT trying to be mean but he doesn't like you im for sure he thinks of you the same way you think of him just friends" Stokeley said pulling up to my house

I got out the car and So did Stokes....You don't have to get out with me ya know I said looking at stokeley "Nahhh ima make sure nothing happens to you okay" Stokeley said

*1 hour later*

We finally got back to Jahseh's house and Jahseh was waiting outside he went to Stokeley's car and grabbed my stuff and put it in the house in another room he seemed nervous for some reason I wanted to ask if he was okay but I left it alone.

"HEY I'LL BE BACK" Jahseh said OKAY i said back as I unpacked everything.

Jahseh's P.O.V.
I got in the car with Stokeley and told him straight up that I think I like.......Iyania.

Yeah Cliffhanger🌚 And y'all not finna dog my girl Iyania y'all gon like her okay?🙂🙂🙂