6

Jahsehs P.O.V.

Ever since Montgomery left for college its just been Me and Stokes and we were just walking outside by a park it was pretty dark no street lights were lighting up the park or sidewalk, Yo I would fuck smb here its nice and dark Stokeley said laughing.

Only you would do some shit like that i said laughing and shaking my head "you would to" Stokes said pushing me into the street laughing I walked in the street then got back on the curve with stokes we heard screaming in a distance.

"What the hell is that" Stokes said I don't know but we should just mind our business I said just keep walking we got closer and closer and a girl and some boy was yelling while the man kept hitting her.

"GET OFF OF ME SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE" The girl said I couldn't resist so i broke up the fight AYE MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU PUSSY I said yelling at him Stokes grabbed the girl.

The boy tried to swing on me so I ducked and hit him back right before i could fuck him up there were police lights down the street so me and Ski took the girl and we ran the other way.

"Than-" Shhhhh Ski said while we were still running we ran all the way back to my house and we got her in the bathroom and cleaned her face up.

"Thank you" The girl said looking at me and Stokeley Yeah whatever i said grabbing band-aids and putting them on the girls cuts. So what's your name I asked the girl.

"Iyania I-ya-nia" She said and yours? She said looking at I didn't say anything i gave her a towel so she could wipe the blood off if her face "you seem like you aren't a people person" Iyania said

Im not I said Leaving the bathroom I went downstairs to Stokes sitting on my couch on his phone Thanks for the help i said sarcastically "no problem" Stoke said nodding his head up and down.

Just get out I'll see you tomorrow I said pushing him out of my house "Hey that's rude" Stokes said I know i said shutting the door in his face and locking it.

Iyania came downstairs looking at me Are you hungry I questioned her she slowly nodded her head and sat on the couch I slowly walked over to her and lifted her head up making her look me in my eyes.....

My name is Jahseh I said letting her head go which went right back to her looking at the floor I went in the kitchen and made her some food and sat it in front if her at the table.

"Thank you" she said grabbing the plate and eating i sat down on the other couch so who was he i said looking at her. She slowly looked at me and looked back at her plate "my boyfriend."

"We've been together for 2 years"she said while eating, So you've been in a Abusive relationship for 2 years i said raising my eyebrow

"Yeah Stop trying to read me" She said with a attitude I looked at her and laughed it off cause she wasn't talking to me like that She finished her plate and left it on the table i got up and put her plate in the sink.

I started going up the stairs and i looked back and Iyania was laying on the couch I slowly crept behind her and picked her up i felt her jump "What are you doing" she said getting nervous.

Shhhh chill im not going to hurt you i said taking her to my room and laying her on my bed you can sleep in here i said sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"B-but don't you want your bed" Iyania said Nah i said shaking my head I don't really sleep I said shrugging. She laid back down and closed her eyes while I looked back at her and back at the window.

"Thank you....Jahseh" she said I looked back but didn't say anything I just kept quiet for the night.

Iyania's P.O.V.

I woke up and the sun was barley rising i saw a little but of blue in the sky I looked around the room for a clock and I seen a clock it was only 5:34 I slowly turned my head and Jahseh had his hand around me.

I looked at him and he was sleeping I tried to move his hand but his grip got tighter "What are you doing" Jah said in his sleepy voice which made me freeze for a second.

Um im-im just-Trying to use the bathroom I said He didn't move for a second then his grip got loose and I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He had a big house.

I didn't really have to use the bathroom....I looked in the mirror and saw my bruises I couldn't go back home I just couldn't but im sure I have to Jahsehs probably gonna want me gone.

I left the bathroom and decided to show myself around his house since it was more I went downstairs and it was like a studio set up "wow" i said lowly under my breath. I didn't wanna touch anything so I kept my distant as much as I could.

"Did you get lost" Jahseh said which made me Jump "WHAT THE FUCK" I said holding my chest feeling my heartbeat going faster and faster I didn't even hear him.

Um No I was just-"Looking at stuff" Jahseh said tilting his head at me...Sorry I was curious I said walking past him he grabbed my wrist which made me jump even harder.

He pulled me close and gave me a hug "I want you to trust me I won't hurt you. You are safe here I promise" Those words made my heart melt But I barley knew him. This wasn't right of me but His hug was so passionate and his words were too. I finally and hugged him back.

He let go and we both went back upstairs to his room I went back to sleep as he started playing in my hair gently which made me fall back asleep.

Jahseh's P.O.V.

We laid back down in bed and I gently started playing in her hair I want her to feel safe with me she doesn't have to worry about anything.

How y'all feeling about the new character Iyania?🌚🌚