12

Iyania's Pov
It's been months since I've actually talked to Jahseh I didn't want to ruin anything because him and his girlfriend seems happy, me and Stokeley are doing great he's just been gone lately since his mother moved to a different location I just want him spending time with his mother and family

"BABY? IYANIA??" I heard a voice I smiled instantly and ran downstairs STOKELEYYYYYYY I said it the most exciting voice I gave him a hug and jumped up on him causing us both to fall over on the couch. He gave me kisses all over and hugged me."I missed you so much" He said holding me tightly I missed you too baby I said still smiling.

I got off of him and went to the kitchen since I was hungry as Stokeley followed behind me smacking my ass like drums I then yelled out "Smack my ass like a drum" and started laughing I grabbed a granola bar and sat on the counter.

"So what have you been doing while I was gone" Stokeley said looking at me eat my granola mmm I didn't do anything really I mean I've walked around the house in my socks sliding and bumping into every wall I slid into but nothing really I said smiling which made Stokeley smile.

"You are just a slow one in the head aren't you....Well ima go stop by Jahs I haven't heard from him in a minute wanna come" he asked looking at me

Ummmm sure I guess I will I shrugged and put on my slides since I was already wearing clothes to walk around the house in we got in the car and my heart began to sink because I forgot that we were kinda close.

I realized he drove past their house I looked back and then back to Stokeley "I know what your thinking they moved a while back" He said I didn't ask any other questions so I just enjoyed the ride.

It had to be a good 30 minutes by the time we got to Jahs house it was a private gated community my face was pretty impressed cause the houses were so much bigger and nicer.

We pulled up to their house and the door was open but screen door was closed we got out and walked up to their door and the inside looked nice it was a nice chandelier hanging in the main hallway.

Jahseh came and opened the door "YOOOO STOKES WUSSUP MY BOYA" he said dapping up Stokeley "nunn mannn chillin" Stokeley said. Me and Jahseh locked eyes....it's been a while since we seen each other not to mention when he spoke his voice was way deeper than it was before. Puberty can be a bitch sometimes.

We went in the living room where Montgomery was sitting there watching tv, we looked at each other and kinda smiled "Hey long time no see" Montgomery said. I nodded and smiled

Yeah it's been a while how have you been I said sitting next to her "well we will leave y'all to it and we'll be downstairs in the man cave" Jah said waving and blowing a kiss to Montgomery he looked back at me and left.

It made my face scrunch up because why has he been looking at me like that since we first stepped on the porch. Anyways I didn't think too much about it.

"So how have you been" Montgomery asked I have been good I said smiling how about you I asked She shrugged "I've been okay".

It was a awkward silence then I finally said something else this is really a nice house wanna give me a tour I said looking around.

"Sure" Montgomery said getting up I followed as she walked past me "so this is the kitchen of course this door right here leads to the "man cave" she said doing the finger thing which made me laugh.

"And this is our backyard we are working on getting a trampoline just because we're childish" Montgomery said laughing she took me upstairs and showed me all the bed rooms including the guest rooms and bathrooms.

By the time she finished Stokeley came back upstairs and called my name "YOU READY YANIA" I looked at Montgomery because we were just about to have fun by acting like the guys.

YEAH HERE I COME I said getting up and going downstairs to the door where Stokeley was waiting Montgomery grabbed my wrist and gave me a hug "see you later" she said I hugged back and said the same thing.

I walked past Jah and I could feel him staring into my soul leaving I didn't wanna look back to make it weird but I got in the car faster than ever once Stokeley drove off I felt better.

"So how would you feel if we moved out here" Stokeley said looking at me and putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it which made me get a little wet.

Umm I would like that but don't ya think we have been neighbors for a while if we are gonna move out here we might as well walk to their house I said laughing.

"Nah we're gonna live out further than them maybe a extra 30 minute to 20 minutes from here to where I want us to move" He said we ended up driving to a whole different neighborhood and I was amazed.

Oh my gosh Baby these houses are beautiful look they even have a water fountain of a....I tilted my head a dildo??

"Yeah my reaction was priceless to they won't be out neighbors tho" He said "This is the house I want us to move in I just have to talk to some more people and this house will be ours cause the moneys already put on it"  He said proudly.

I gasped in excitement do you have the key I said smiling and he held it right in my face "yup" he said winking at me I gave him a kiss on the cheek I love you I said smiling. 

"I love you too mamas" he said we got out and walked in when he turned the lights on it was like house heaven the inside was so beautiful I felt like I was a queen.

I walked around the house we had a big living room, kitchen, and even the bedrooms were big. I felt Stokeley come behind my and wrap his hands around my waist putting his face into my neck and kissing my neck "we will be here soon"He said

I gave me butterflies the way he said it I was starting to get hungry and sleepy so I asked if we could come back in the morning and he nodded yes

"Let's go lil baby" he said picking me up and leaving the house.

(First long page in a while...but I'm back :) )