8

Iyania's P.O.V.
3 months later
I really do thank you for letting me stay here Jahseh but you didn't have to do all of this I could've went back home I said tossing him the remote and sitting on the couch.

Jahseh hasn't been saying much I don't know if its because of Montgomery or me but it's been making me kinda uncomfortable I waved my hand infront if his face and he came back to reality.

"Look we have to talk" Jahseh said when he said that my heart sunk I started getting scared instantly I sat next to him and looked w-well what is it about I said looking down

"Look Iyania I like you and not just as a friend" Jahseh said looking me in my eyes......But Jahseh we're only friends and what about Montgomery she seems sweet

"What about her? You heard her she has a boyfriend this can be us" Jahseh said moving closer to me As I moved back Well obviously you must've forgot they broke up Remember we were in the kitchen and y'all were on the phone and she said it...

He closed his eyes and leaned in towards me and kissed my lips I just sat there lost then the door knob opened "JAHSEH IM-" He looked up and I looked

"Montgomery-" Jahseh said looking at her and she looked at me and I looked at both of them I knew this was a mistake living with someone i only knew for 3months I got up and walked out of the door moving past Montgomery with my eyes filling with water.

"IYANIA WAIT" I heard Jahseh say I just kept walking until I couldn't hear him anymore........

Jahseh's P.O.V.

"W-what was that" Montgomery said looking at me trying to hold her tears back.

It was something a moment to be exact look can we talk about this later i said looking at her.

"No......I wanna talk about this now......" Montgomery said

Cliffhanger✌🏾.