Chapter 2- When pervs work here...

11:30 P.M. Sunday

Enddy's POV

Enddy saw a man waltz right into the convention. "Maybe he isn't a pervert," Enddy thought. The man started to stare at Freya's breasts. "...fuck...".

Pervert: "Who the hell does, 'boss', think he is. I'm an adult and I can do whatever the fuck I want."

The perv gropes one of Freya's breasts. Rage mode was building up. As long as Mangle wasn't violated, Enddy would try to talk this out.
Pervert: "Nah, you're not enough, ya bear bitch."

He was striding right to Kid's Cove. He stopped in front of it and stared at Mangle, eyes full of lust.

Pervert: "Now this fine bitch, I'll take her. Maybe even have some fun with her. So, why the hell not?"

Before the man could touch Mangle, the time turned to 12:00 A.M, and Enddy grabbed the pervert and threw him into a table. Enddy growled to the perv, in a dark, menacing voice.

Enddy: "BUT RULES ARE FUCKING RULES! NUMBER ONE RULE: DON'T FUCK WITH MY GIRLS!"
Pervert: "AAAAHHHHH!"
The perv ran to the office and closed both doors. He heard the phone ring and picked up.

Pervert: "Hello?"

Phone/(Y/N): "Hello and welcome to Freya's anime convention. I was actually in your spot before, and lived. That was only because I wasn't perverted. Now before you start your job, here are a few important rules. Number 1: No touching the girls. Enddy will get mad, but accidents happen and can be forgiven. Number 2: Don't abuse your position. Just do your job, it will be better for everyone, especially you. Number 3: Do not, and i mean, DO NOT, violate any of the girls. This is different than rule one. Rule one can be forgiven if it's an accident, but if you grope or touch any girl in a perverted way, Enddy will not tolerate that. He will make you pay. But violate Mangle, well, best say goodbye to this world. Anyways, you probably haven't done that right? If you don't break any rules, then you're golden. ANyways, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Maybe. Goodnight."

Pervert: "Well shit. I'm fucked. But I can survive."
???: "Nah. You're going to die, fool."
The pervert turned around to see an endoskeleton with hollow, black eyes with a (F/c) pupil and a (SF/c) pupil. The pervert opened up the left door and ran out it, only to be stopped by two foxes, one red and the other white. He heard loud stomps coming towards him. He tried to bluff his way out.

Pervert: "Hey, can't you take a joke? It's me your boss."
Enddy got close to the pervert and spoke in a deep, but not menacing voice.
Enddy: "Oh really? Okay, what is your name, 'boss'?"
Pervert: "Pfft. What type of question is that? It is obviously... um... Marcellus."
Enddy gave the perv a look that said "yeah, you got that 100% wrong".
Enddy: "Off to the Pleasurable Hell he goes."

The pervert had a look that had confusion, worry, and fear in it. Mangle and Foxy grabbed the perv's hands and dragged and tossed him into the backroom, where no later than a minute, moaning, screaming, cracking, and other sounds were heard. It ended with a snap, and no more was heard. The girls knew what happened, but Enddy was curious about what happened.

Enddy: "Hey, uh, Freya?"
Freya: "Yes, Enddy?"
Enddy: "What was that snap all about?"
Freya: "Well, that was the pervert's neck, um, snapping."

Clearly. What else would snap like that?
Enddy: "What a shame, he didn't make it past 1:00 A.M."
Mangle took this chance to ask Enddy something.

Mangle: "Enddy? How did you get into the office? Both doors were closed."
Enddy looked up, and then nodded straight up. Mangle looked up and saw a vent. She looked at Enddy, who had a smile on his face. The vents.
Mangle: "I'll keep that secret to ourselves. Well, I may tell Foxy."

Enddy: "Alright."

Foxy then charged at Enddy and tackled him.
Foxy: "I heard someone say my name."
Enddy: "That was Mangle."
Foxy: "Oh, sorry."
Foxy got off Enddy and tackled Mangle. The red vixen leaned in close to the white vixen.

Foxy: "What were you saying about me?"
Mangle: "I know how Enddy got into the office."
Foxy: "How?"
Mangle whispered into Foxy's ear, "Vents."
Foxy turned to Enddy and smiled.
Foxy: "Is that where you were during that one game?"
Enddy nodded, smiling. Well, at least with his eyes.

---Time skip---

5:50 A.M. Monday

Mairusu's POV

Mairusu walked into the convention early. And the first thing that came out of his mouth was "Is that pervert dead?"
Freya: "Yes."
Mairusu: "Did Enddy kill him?"
Chica: "Well, yes, but actually no."
Mairusu didn't know what she meant, but moved towards Kid's Cove.
Mairusu: "Well, how was your first night scaring the guard?"

Enddy: "He violated Freya and tried to violate Mangle. I stopped him, but before he even started to grope Freya, he said, 'Who the hell does, 'boss', think he is. I'm an adult and I can do whatever the fuck I want.'

Mairusu stayed silent for a while. Then he spoke up.
Mairusu: "Alright, we need another guard, but this time, I think a female guard is needed. I hope she will be a good way to stop this situation."
Enddy: "Well, if a man asks for a job, just say no."
Mangle: "And if a woman asks for a job, say yes."
Mairusu: "Easier said than done, but I won't let anyone violate these girls, but I know that you, Enddy, are going to do whatever you have to do to protect these girls."

Enddy: "Yes sir. I did not have permission to die. And I'm glad I didn't die permanently. "
Mangle: "I'm happy that you're not dead."
The 6 A.M. bell rang, saying that it is opening time.
Mairusu: "I'll open up this place. And if I'm needed, I'll be in my office."

A/N- Second chapter of the second book is done. I am trying to involve Mairusu more often. But now that this chapter is over, chapter three will begin. Until next time, this is Enddy Endoskeleton powering down.