Epilogue

Freya's Anime Convention
Where dreams are made for children and grown ups alike.

2 years later

If you are to walk in, you will be greeted by the band, consisting of the singer, Freya Fazbear, the backup singer, Chica the Chicken, the guitarist, Bonnie the Bunny, and the drummer, who is also the newest member of the family, Ed the Hare. Walking to the left, you can enter Pirate's Cove, where you can meet Captain Foxy the Pirate Vixen, Mangle the Pirate Vixen, and Enddy the Golden Endoskeleton. Keep going left and you'll find Prize Corner, where you can find Mari the Marionette, Goldy, and Springy. Of course, the secret of all these animatronics being alive is a secret no more. But that didn't change anyone's life. The only thing that changed was that the animatronics were being respected and treated as living beings. Because they were. The main problem with the animatronics was perverted adults and teens. But now, little to none were waltzing into the convention. This pleased everyone, mostly the animatronics. Speaking of which, there is no need for a night guard. Two male robots and eight female robots protected the place from intruders. Now that it's reached 12 A.M, all the animatronics are allowed to do whatever they want to.

12:00 A.M. Saturday

No one's POV

The four robots on stage hopped off stage and started to move around. Each one with a big smile on their face.
Freya: "Outstanding performance everyone. Both the young and old loved it."
Chica: "Ever since Ed came along, we've been getting more customers."
Bonnie: "And let's not forget about how many perverts we get."
Bonnie leaned against Ed, causing him to blush a little.
Ed: "What, I mean, it's my job to protect you girls, right? But with no perverts coming, my only purpose is to be a good husband to everyone."
???: "Almost everyone."
The four turned around to see Enddy caring Mangle in his arms, bridal style, and caring Foxy on his back. Both were awake, but barely.
Enddy: "Remember Ed, I took these two and Mari. You have the rest."
Ed: "That's still two more girls for me."
Mangle yawned and spoke in a drowsy voice.
Mangle: "Remember, Enddy had to deal with eight girls for 1 year."
Foxy wasn't going to be left out of the conversation.
Foxy: "Ed, you better be grateful that you only have five girls, instead of eight."

Enddy: "Alright you two vixens, I think he gets the point now. But right now, I think you vixens need a little more sleep."
Mangle and Foxy: "We're totally *yawn* awake."

Enddy rolls his eyes and walks back into Pirate's Cove and sees a marionette sitting on the stage.
Mari: "Oh, there you are. I thought you were stolen."
Enddy chuckled a little and got on stage. He put the two vixens on their bed, and after covering them up, Enddy sat down to the left of Mari.
Enddy: "Is there something I can do for you?"

Mari: "No, but I wouldn't mind a kiss."
Enddy: "Your wish is granted."
Enddy kissed Mari on the lips. Mari blushed, but Enddy has grown used to it. Everyone else hasn't. Mari leaned against Enddy, hugging him.

Enddy managed to wiggle his right arm free and wrap it around her. This was it. This was the life Enddy never wanted, but was happy to receive. Enddy, who was once Y/N L/N, would've never imagined that he would live this life. But this was the best thing Y/N could've asked for. But he didn't ask for it, and that was fine. Enddy smiled at nothing and slowly started to feel Mari fall asleep.
Enddy: "I guess it would be best if I get you to bed."

Enddy picked up Mari and carried her over to the bed the vixens were in. Being very careful Enddy got in bed, between the two vixens, with Mari on him. So much has happened, but there is always something new happening the next day. And that is what Enddy was looking forward to.

The End!