Chapter 3- Snitches and Bitches

12:53 P.M. Monday

Mairusu's POV

Mairusu was doing some paperwork, trying to keep Enddy and Mangle's words in his head. That is when a man pops into his office, a perverted grin on his face. He had to be at least 26 years of age.

Pervert: "Hey there, I heard that you needed a night guard. I could fill in that position for you."
Mairusu: "Um... Sorry, we already have someone in that position."
The perv's grin turned into a frown.
Pervert: "Damn. If only I got here earlier."
Mairusu smiled at himself as the pervert stomped off. He then continued on with his work.

---Time skip---

3:54 P.M. Monday

Enddy's POV

Enddy wasn't going to jinx today, but there seemed to be no perverts today. He was wondering if there was going to be any when a woman stopped in front of him and started talking to him.

Woman: "Excuse me, you Endoskeleton? Are you working?"
Enddy snapped out of his trance when Mangle nudged him.
Enddy: "Oh. Me deepest regards. How may I be of service to ye?"
Woman: "I want to sign up for the night shift, but I can't find the manager's office. Can you tell me where it is?"
Enddy, being helpful, didn't notice the woman staring at his 'junk'. Mangle, however, noticed this.

Woman: "Thank you."
Enddy was smiling at this.
Enddy: "Finally, we don't need to worry about a pervert."
Mangle: "Well, us girls don't. You do."
Enddy: "What do you mean?"
Mangle: "That woman is a pervert. While you were giving her directions to Mairusu's office, she was starting at your pelvic region."
Enddy clearly overlooked this, thinking that Mangle was being a bit protective, but he still took her seriously.
Enddy: "Well, if she is, then Mairusu is going to have an issue with finding non-perverted guards."

A/N- I know that these chapters are short, but I am having some trouble with writer's block. But I will say that I have an idea for the ending chapters, but that won't happen for a while. Anyways, until next time, this is Enddy Endoskeleton powering down.