The Hospital Above The Heavens {Part2}

I then returned to Morocco and continued to have minor treatment. And after three months i observed my weight is decreasing considerably, my colour had changed to a great extent. A Moroccan doctor advised me to go to Belgium. Therefore I again left for Belgium

The doctors in Belgium gave very bad news to my husband after examining me,
Cancer has spread throughout her entire body. Her lungs too have been badly damaged by it. We do not have any medicine or treatment available for handling her in this condition. Now, the only option you have left is taking your wife back to your country, so that she could be burried there."

The news from doctor stuck my husband like lightning and he became greatly distressed. Then we bought our tickets for France instead of returning to Morocco, hoping to perhaps get proper treatment there, using radiation after having removed my breast and thus managing somehow to save my life.

Suddenly it came to the mind of my husband that we have tried all worldly treatments, but one doctor was still left and we should consult him. When he talked of it to me, it looked as if I remembered something i had long forgotten. Indeed we must go to the Holy city of Makkah. We must go to the Holy Ka'bah to seek Allah's mercy for our sins and pray to him to get rid me of this fatal disease. The doors of the heavens always remian open to every patient and where the cure of every disease is readily available.

Thus we left Paris for the Holy Ka'bah. On the way, we continued to praise Allah. I was feeling very happy because this was my life's first ever pilgrimage to the Holy Ka'bah. I had obtained a copy of the Holy "Quran" in Paris, and would recite from it off and on

And at reaching Makkah when I saw the Holy Ka'bah tears began to roll down my cheeks. I recalled my past life, the life of disobeying Allah and of sins. In my past life I kept totally away from my religious duties from my religion. Now I asked forgiveness from Allah who forgivesand shows mercy to his creatures. Then I prayed near the door of holy Ka'bah while crying,

" O my Lord! Doctors are unable to cure my fatal disease. Despite great efforts they have refused to treat me. My dear Lord! Diseases come from you and it is you who cures them. Doctors are keeping doors of hospitals shut to my disease. Only your door is opened to me. I have reached your hospital for my treatment. My Lord! Do not close your door to me."
Then I made tawaf of the hold Ka'bah, while continuing to pray to Allah, "O Allah! Do not return unattended,do not break my hope and by curing my disease, make doctors stunned and flabbergasted with your Might and Grandeur."

As I have stated above, I was ignorant of Allah earlier and had not practiced His religion, but now I was not like before. Instead now i made the religion of Allah Islam, my code of life. Therefore, I would appear before religious scholars and theologians in Makkah to inquire about such books of prayers which I could easily remember so as to recite them whenever I required, and submit before Allah the Almighty the present of prayers. They advised me to repeatedly recite from the Holy Quran and to excessively drink the water of Zam Zam. Furthermore, they also advised me to praise Allah to the maximum and send salutations to Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H)

I was feeling quite comfortable in Masjid al- Haram and my heart too was at peace. I told my husband to allow me stay in the mosque. I would seldom to go to the hotel and spend most of my time in the House of Allah. My husband accepted my request and I began to spend my time praying in the sacred court of Allah the Almighty in Masjid al- Haram.

Assalamalaikum people

I'll update the next part soon

Note: The stories which I had written are from the books of Abdul Malik Mujahid which i read and thought to write in wattpad so that all people knows the power of Allah the power of Dua and the love and mercy of Allah towards his creatures.

May Allah grant us all hidayh to follow his right path