CHAPTER 14

***NARRATED***

Mbali: Ray please im sorry…im sorry I didn’t mean it I was just angry
Ray: you went out there wearing a skimpy dress showing my yellow thighs to hungry horny motherfuckers in the mall right!
***he said with an angry voice***
Mbali: Ray please
***he pushed the tip and half of it went in and she screamed with tears coming out***
Mbali: Ray it hurts please stop
***she said crying then the lights started flicking***
Ray: go back to sleep Saint or I’ll let La Parca out and he’ll fucken deal with you!
***he shouted but the lights didn’t stop flicking***
Ray: I SAID GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW SAINT BEFORE I FUCKEN GET ANGRY…THIS IS BETWEEN MY WIFE AND I NOW FUCK OFF!
***he roared***
Mbali: Ray please im sorry…please stop it hurts
***He pushed the rest of the tip in and she screamed again trying to move forward and he tightened the grip around her waist with his right hand while his left hand was pressing her head down on the bed***
Ray: you gonna disrespect me again
Mbali: no…no I promise…im sorry
Ray: will you ever threaten to give other men what belongs to me
Mbali: no…no I’ll never do that
***she said crying***
Ray: will you ever threaten to leave me again
Mbali: no…please stop, it hurts Ray
***she said crying with the lights still flicking because of Saint***
Ray: if you ever cheat on me Mbali I’ll fucken kill you you hear me….i’ll fucken kill you and kill myself you sabi (you understand)
Mbali: yes yes
***he kept quiet a bit then he pulled out and he pulled her up and turned her around and she was still crying***
Ray: why are you crying huh…you wanna wake Saint up so he can come here and stick his demon nose in our business huh?
***she shook her head no quickly….he bottom lip was even trembling***
Ray: listen here…. I fucked up and you have every right to be angry and shit but I wont tolerate being disrespected Mbali ok
***she nodded again***
Ray: now wipe that shit off your face before I give you a real reason to cry!
***she quickly wiped her tears off with her shaky hand and he stood there looking at her….he was angry and it took everything in him not to fuck her hard and roughly until she passes out as punishment but he knew it will traumatize her for life and he cant have that, maybe if it was one of the woman whom he used to fuck before he met her who liked that kind of shit but this was his wife so he’s not gonna do that to her even though he thinks she deserves it…… He then picked her up and he went back to their bedroom and he put her on the bed and he got her under the covers and went to check on Kalu inside his baby crib and he was sleeping***
Ray: you better not wake my son up Saint or you’ll fucken regret it
***and Mbali swallowed hard cause this was a different side of Ray she hasn’t met before….Anyway he went back to bed and he got in and laid on his back***
Ray: come!
***she didn’t want him to touch her but she didn’t wanna make him more angry than he already is so she rested her head on his chest and he held and they stayed like that for some time without saying anything to each other***
Mbali: just so you know you’re not forgiven with your cheating and lying
***he sighed***
Ray: I know
Mbali: and tomorrow you gonna know how much you’re not forgiven
***he kept quiet a bit***
Ray: as long as you don’t leave me then I’ll take it like a man
Mbali: mmmmh we shall see
Ray: im serious, you better not be thinking of leaving me Mbali or all hell will break lose
***she didn’t say anything, she just closed her eyes***
Ray: Mbali
Mbali: leave me alone im trying to sleep
***he clenched his jaws***
Ray: im not playing with you
Mbali: can I sleep in peace please….i have a headache and my ass hole hurts
***he kept quiet***
Ray: “she better not be thinking of leaving me”
*** He thought…… Anyway in the morning Ray woke up to sounds of glass breaking and a sound of something being hit hard and he quickly looked beside him and Mbali wasn’t there, he then got panicked and he went to check on Kalu and he was still sleeping and he frowned then he quickly wore his boxers and he rushed downstairs calling Mbali’s name***
Ray: MBALI….MY FLOWER WHERE ARE YOU…..MBALI!
***he got to the garage cause that’s where the sound was coming from and what he found shocked him to the core….. he stopped and froze with his eyes popped out***
Mbali: that’s for putting you huge ass dick in my ass without my permission
***then she walked past him with a baseball bat on her right hand and a butcher knife on her left hand and she walked back inside swaying her ass with an angry look on her face, she was still in her birth suit ( she was naked)….as for Ray he couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his three weeks old brand new 2019 metallic-black Maserati GranTurismo ( the devil’s fork) was covered in blue paint and both the front windshield and the rear windshield were smashed and so was all the windows of the car and it had dents all over it and its tires were slashed with a knife***
Ray: fuck nooo… nooo… no no no
***he said with his hands on top of his head and a horrified look on his face***
Ray: my car….my baby…..my fucken baby!
***he shouted with his hands on top of his hand***

----------
NIGERIA

***Mj woke up to someone shaking him and he found Heath and Jabu standing next to his bed***
Mj: brother Heath and brother Jabu…. you…you’re here
Heath: drop the fucken act Mj
Mj: huh?
Jabu: hai fosek man jou rubber neck…. a gona a hidden camera mo so tlogela go e ketsa Mr bean (Piss off you rubber neck….there no hidden camera here so stop acting like Mr bean)
Mj: i….i
***he stuttered***
Jabu: fotsek….wa bona wena le leretenyana kao bona o nagana gore o clever neh, well Mshikaro le nna we gonna show you gore re chunang to di bari tsa go iketsa diclever( piss off…. you see you and your small dick you think you’re clever, well Mshikaro and I we gonna show you what we do to fools who think are clever)
Heath: mo chaele Mjava….die boy thinks re di bari ( tell him Mjava…. this boy thinks we are fools)
Mj: what…. no…no
Jabu: wa jaja gore uncle le vrou ya gae ba worried byang heh  ( are you aware that uncle and his wife are worried)
Mj: um let me explain bros please
Heath: do you sometimes think Mj huh…. aunt Patience is fucken blaming herself for your shit….she thinks if she knocked off early maybe she would have stopped you from taking the pills
Jabu: and a go na suicide ya nex mo…. o tletse ka masepa fela wena ( there’s no suicide here….you’re just full of shit)
Mj: I was scared and desperate ok…I didn’t mean for things to get out of hand
Jabu: fotsek desperate ya masepa….o dlala ka go boda wena heh?….( you’re playing with death huh?)
***Mj didn’t say anything***
Heath: by the time im done with you Mj heh heh….
***he said shaking his head***
Heath: na death you dey want abi ( its death you want right)
Mj: no bros I know I dey mess up big time but I no have another plan to avoid an ass whoopin abeg no vex, I was just desperate
Heath: well you dey wish you got that ass whoopin by the time we are done with you
Mj: w…what? no ooo….ah ah I cannot survive suicide and  avoid an ass whooping from dad only to get beaten to death by you ooo
***he said panicking***
Heath: shut up!
Mj: bros I dey mess up big time I know but im your little bro
***he pleaded with Heath***
Heath: so just because im your big brother it means I must let you stress out dad and aunty and also let you mess up our family name huh?
Mj: no but im still your little bro
Jabu: tshwara (take) and get dressed
***He threw the bag at him***
Mj: but im….
Heath: you’re discharged so get up and get dressed
Mj: but ma said she’ll come pick me up
Heath: well we volunteered to come pick you up so get dressed before you make me angry
Mj: but…
Heath: ah ah I swear this boy can talk for Africa Mjava….. mxm I said get dressed jorr!
***He said interrupting him looking pissed***
Jabu: apara o tlogele go re gotolela matlho jou fokon hond ( get dressed and stop staring at us you fucken dog)
***Mj swallowed hard and he slowly got out of bed***
Jabu: tlogela go act(a) e kare o tshwere ke mogwete and make it quick ( stop acting like your ass is painful and make it quick)
*** then a nurse walked in***
Nurse: Junior I see you’re ready to go home mmmmh
Mj: yeah
***he faked a smile***
Nurse: are these your brothers
Heath: ey make it snappy Mj we don’t have all day
Nurse: umm hey guys im Vanessa….i must say your brother here is a character…a funny one at that
***she said stretching her hand out for a handshake with a smile on her face***
Jabu: and we are happily married
Nurse: ummm I was just introducing myself
Jabu: we are not illiterate meaning we can read your name tag nx le smile sa masepa ( with a shitty smile)
***Heath chuckled***
Nurse: wow ummm
Heath: just leave Vanessa cause once he starts he won’t finish
***she looked at Mj***
Nurse: go well Junior it was nice meeting you
MJ: ummm yeah thanks
***then she walked out***
Mj: that was unnecessary bros….she promised me her numbers before I leave
Jabu: voetsek! o isa kae dinumber tsa sgogwana sele…o sa batlo ntlatsa phinya Mj now get dressed! (what do you want with that old woman’s numbers…. don’t make me angry Mj now get dressed)
***Mj sulked ***
Mj:  fine now can you give me some privacy to change then
Jabu: wannyela re go tlhakotse o le ngwana o nnya masepa amagreen and nou o tlo re botsa ka privacy ( you must be crazy we used to wipe your ass when you were still a baby with your green shit and now you’re telling us about privacy)
***Heath laughed***
Jabu: apara man o tlogele go re senyetsa nako jou rubber neck ( get dressed and stop wasting our time you rubber neck)
Mj: I swear ma is gonna know about this treatment im getting from you two mxm
Jabu: apara o tlogele go ova masepa ( get dressed and stop talking nonsense) 
Mj: mxm

----------

***they were now walking out of the hospital going to the car when Heath took out his phone and dialed someone***
Heath: is everything ready
Man: yeah man but what do you want to do with these frogs man
Heath: I want to teach some mumu a lesson
***Mj looked at him with a frown until he finished with the call***
Jabu: keng ekare o bone lesilo ntwana ( what’s wrong it’s as if you’ve seen a ghost boy)
Mj: what lesson are you talking about bros?
Heath: you’ll see
***he said unlocking the car and out of the blue  Mj ran away as if he was being chased by a dog and Jabu and Heath stood there shocked then they busted out with loud laughter***

----------

AT THE HOUSE RUSLAN BOUGHT FOR THANDI AND THE BOYS

***Castiel and Ruslan were having breakfast catching up when Ruslan’s phone rang and he smiled***
Ruslan: amour
Thandi: hey you good
Ruslan: I am now and you
Thandi: im ok I just miss you
Ruslan: I miss you too baby but don’t worry I’ll see you in….. four hours’ time
Thandi: ooh ok then
***she said sounding excited***
Ruslan: so how are my boys?
***”and girl” he thought and Castiel chuckled as he read his mind***
Castiel: you fucken sly dog
***Ruslan threw a spoon at him and he ducked laughing***
Thandi: they are good, they also miss you
Ruslan: don’t worry I’ll see them later
Thandi: ok…ummm Ruu
Ruslan: my love
***she cleared her throat***
Thandi: ummm he send me a message with a different number
Ruslan: who
***he frowned***
Thandi: Jackson
*** he huffed with a pissed off look on his face***
Ruslan: what did he say?
Thandi: umm I’ll forward it to you
Ruslan: ok
Thandi: you ok?
Ruslan: as long as you’re always this open to me about things that happen without my knowledge and you’re not entertaining him then I’ll always be ok
***she breathed out relieved***
Thandi: ok
Ruslan: I hope you had your breakfast its already 11am
Thandi: ummm im about to have it now
Ruslan: why now….you’re supposed to eat when you wake up Thandi
*** “ why are you starving my daughter” He thought and Castiel laughed again as he read his mind again***
Thandi: well I woke up 20 minutes ago and I just finished taking a shower
***he kept quiet a bit***
Ruslan: ooh
Thandi: yeah and don’t say anything….this days im always tired and I don’t know why
***Ruslan chuckled***
Ruslan: I wasn’t planning on saying anything amour
Thandi: mxm
***he laughed***
Ruslan: go and feed my d….umm go and eat before you pass out please
Thandi: o sambora tuu ( don’t bore me please)….i wont pass out hao
Ruslan: what was that?
Thandi: nothing you should know….ok shap let me go eat 
Ruslan: just so you know im gonna get you for that…..I love you
***she laughed***
Thandi: I love you too
***they ended the call and Thandi forwarded him the message she got from Jackson and Ruslan hit the table hard and he got up looking angry***
Castiel: calm down man
Ruslan: I knew he wanted her….that son of a bitch wants my woman Cass!
Castiel: who
Ruslan: some piece of shit
Castiel: well at least your woman is not entertaining him….my own woman is falling for the piece of shit
*** he said getting up and Ruslan gave him a confused look on his face***
Ruslan: you have a woman in your life…I thought Juana is dead
Castiel: fuck you
***he said pushing a laughing Ruslan***
Castiel: I mean Kazi man
Ruslan: so she’s your woman huh
***he said mocking him***
Castiel: fuck off man can you just get serious
***Ruslan laughed and he stopped***
Ruslan: ok im serious now
***Castiel huffed and he went to sit down and Ruslan followed and sat down too***
Castiel: I think she’s falling for that hitboy….i mean he doesn’t even qualify to be called a hitman in my book….fucken shit
***Ruslan chuckled***
Castiel: you and that Juana said I must court her the right way and shit and now I have to compete with that boy…imagine
Ruslan: what is it, are you suddenly becoming a chicken man
Castiel: you didn’t just call me a chicken Madou
Ruslan: im asking….i mean what if she is falling for that guy
***he didn’t say anything he just clenched his jaws***
Ruslan: wait a minute….damn you’re falling for her or you already have
Castiel: fall for who….don’t be ridiculous man
***he said getting up and he went to the fridge to take out bottled water and he drank from the bottle and Ruslan laughed***
Ruslan: wow the kidnapper who fell in love with his victim
***then he laughed***
Castiel: shut up man, I haven’t fallen for anyone
***he said being defensive***
Ruslan: then why is it painful to see her falling for another man huh?
Castiel: that thing is not a man ok he’s a fucken boy
***Ruslan laughed***
Ruslan: im sure he’s a man to her if you know what I mean
***Castiel kept quiet looking angry***
Ruslan: my advice bro is first admit that you have fallen in love with the lady then everything will fall into place
Castiel: mxm what do you know, im sure you just smiled at Thandi and she fell into your arms and I must say its fucken creepy that you can get angry one second and within another second you switch to laughing and making jokes….that shit I creepy as fuck Madou
***Ruslan laughed***
Castiel: and you know what they say about people like that…..serial killers
***Ruslan threw a fork at him***
Ruslan: your mama and your dracula father mxm infact your entire vampire ancestors you shithead
***Castiel laughed out loud***
Castiel: Ray ruined you with his pidgin accent
Ruslan: fosek
***Castiel laughed***
Castiel: and he knows fosek too wow
***Ruslan shook his head chuckling***
Castiel: ok ok on a serious note how did you meet Thandi
Ruslan: well she was still married to some fucker who’s dead now when I met her and no I didn’t kill the fucker
***Castiel looked at him with his eyes popped out***
Castiel: fuck no
Ruslan: yeah and look now she’s all mine so stop complaining cause your girl is not even married to the “hitboy” as you call him
Castiel: well im not in love with her
Ruslan: and you’re not a vampire boo hoo
***he said with a bored tone and Castiel showed him the middle finger***
Ruslan: just admit it and in no time she’ll be yours or watch her fall deep in love with that guy…. its as simple as that
Castiel: I own her so no matter what she belongs to me
***Ruslan chuckled***
Ruslan: continue denying your feelings and that’s if vampires have feelings and that “hitboy” as you call him will fuck her, impregnate her and wife her
Castiel: that will never happen
Ruslan: nothing is impossible Cass I mean look at Ray, who would have thought he’ll settle down and actually love the woman so…
Castiel: shut up man….Kazi will never….
***Castiel interrupted him***
Ruslan: will never what?
***Ruslan interrupted him too***
Castiel: fuck you
***he said walking out***
Ruslan: stop denying your feelings man and she’ll be yours
Castiel: golo lakho Madou (your cunt Madou )
Ruslan: if it’s an insult then you too you bloodsucking motherfucker…..and you better behave when Thandi gets here!

----------

AT RAY AND MBALI’S HOUSE

***after Ray mourned the death of his Maserati he went back to the house ready to deal with Mbali….he checked for her everywhere in the house but he couldn’t find her and as he was about to go check in the backyard he saw the sliding door leading there opened and he walked out and saw Mbali standing a bit far from the braai stand with flames and smoke coming out of it, she had Kalu strapped on her back…he wondered what she was doing there so he walked to them ***
Ray: what are you doing?
Mbali: teaching you a lesson
Ray: what?
Mbali: a lesson to never in your life threaten to kill me
***then she started walking away***
Ray: what are you talking about?
***she stopped and looked at him***
Mbali: your lucky pair of boxers and one of your favourite vintage vinyl record are burning in there
Ray: WHAT?
Mbali: mmmmh and your oldest whiskey bottle in your collection is now in the sewage pipes and that husband dearest is for cheating on me
Ray: te…tell me you kidding Mbali…..do you fucken know how much that bottle cost!
***he said getting worked up with his heart beating fast***
  Mbali: mmmmh 50 year old THE BALVENIE  and you said it costs R699 999 right
***his hands started shaking as he looked at her shocked….angry and panicking ***
Ray: no…no…no you didn’t…tell me you didn’t Mbali!
***he said suddenly looking pale***
Mbali: breakfast is ready now come and eat
***she said walking away and he just sat down on the ground as he felt his knees giving up on him….his hands were still shaking and his heart was beating fast…..he felt like he was about to pass out***

----------

NIGERIA

***they drove around until they found Mj…he was sitting on a rock with sweat all over his face breathing heavily…he got up when he saw them ready to continue running***
Mj: don’t come out of that car or I’ll scream….i swear I will
Jabu: hebanna nchaele mo Mshikaro die kind o thuntshitse dai cheri Lerato byang a tshwere ke June-July so nou ( tell me here Mshikaro how did this kid shoot that chick Lerato  when he’s shaking like this now)
Heath: beats me Mjava
***then he peeped out of the window***
Heath: get in the car Mj
Mj: that’s not happening
Heath: ok then since you got no money and no cellphone on you then say hi to malaria-filled mosquitos at night, ritualists, mad people and ghosts at night for me
Mj: wh…what?
Heath: mmmmh so if you change your mind meet us here tomorrow morning….enjoy the street life
Mj: WAIT….ARE YOU MAD HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME HERE….YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YOU’RE MY REAL BROTHER MXM
***he said walking to the car with a serious look on his face and Heath and Jabu busted out with loud laughter***