Now This is a Story All About How....

You ended up facing the most unholy mass of fur and, ew what the hell is all that?! Aw, gross it looks slimy... Yeah, no, not doing this. So instead, we'll go back and look at how exactly you got the once in a lifetime chance to possibly vomit up your guts.

   It was all because of camping.

   Goddamned camping. Why, you went camping, if you quite clearly hate it, you ask? Oh, only because your sweet darling, Charlene, asked. Charlene was an absolute buttercup, someone to go to the ends of the earth for. That's why. When she asked, with her tiny, squishy cheeks all rosy and red, you just couldn't say no. She could probably get you to kill yourself, no questions asked.

   Anyways, the two of you decided it would be a great idea to do the dreadful camping on Mt. Ebbott. Yeah, that place that supposedly no one comes back from. Should've been a bit smarter on the choice of place, you damned idiot. Look where not researching got you. While looking for a camping spot, y'know, somewhere to pitch the tent, you found a nice lil cave. But it being a cave, it might have bears. Your stupid love for Charlene was so grand that you'd rather just go in and get mauled by whatever was in there first, so you went in ahead of her.

   But, there was nothing in the cave. Except for a ninja rock and the giant hole you didn't notice until you fell in after tripping over aforementioned ninja rock. You thought was the end of you, but Charlene, bless her heart caught you by the hand. God, that hurt...

   But she was slipping herself. Oh lord, why? Why have you bestowed upon us this choice that no man should have to make? Whatever.... You spoke for the first time after 313 words, "Charlene, let me go...." She gasped, from over-exertion of holding onto a grown man by one hand, and your words. Damn, she was strong. I would've dropped you or fell already.

  "(Y/N), I can get you up! Just wait, ok?" You knew she was lying. She was a terrible liar, with those tears pricking her hazel eyes. Poor thing, she deserves better than you anyways... "No, you won't darling. Let me fall." You looked down at the abyss that would soon swallow you, with or without Charlene. What a way to go. She scrabbled for words, trying to convince to let her try. But you weren't about to let her throw her life away for you. So you dug your fingers into her wrist, watching as if in slow motion as she jolted and let you go.

    You observed with a blank expression as her face contorted from shock to sadness to resignation. But something was wrong. Her glasses, there they were, right next to you, falling. Even in death, you still managed to inconvenience her. You looked up at her one last time as you said, "Find yourself someone that makes you as happy as you made me, ok hun?"

   Her eyes sparkled as she cried, seeing you plummet down to death.