10

im soooo tired right now to be honest but im gonna get this done 

error pulls himself and ink up to the ceiling of the cave. ink knows exactly why, error turns to ink and points down to a tiny boat going through the water. ink puts a finger to his teeth (mouth teeth heck idk) they watch as the boat goes to the end of the cave. all of a sudden a blue light up at the end of the cave. They see a small skeleton looking up at the door.

The skeleton stays there for a bit and keeps looking at the door. A second later the blue light goes out and the skeleton sits down and goes back the way they came. Ink and error wait for a good 30 minutes before error lowers ink and then himself. Ink whispers to error " I know a place that's safe for us to stay for a while, but it's a little tough to get to"

Error looks at ink and also whispers "what do you mean tough to get to" Ink starts to walk to the end of the cave. Error follows him confused and a little worried. Ink suddenly turns and taps a specific spot on the wall. Error speeds up to catch up to him. Ink turns to look at error and says "we have to go through here first" Error and ink walk through the door.

They walk for a good amount of time not for too long like 5 minute's and error sees a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. They get closer and error realizes it's a window. But it's not a normal window it's just a hole in the wall. Ink walks a little bit past the window thing and says "this is where we used to observe the au and see how it was going and how they lived their lives" Error looks and Ink and says "it's just a hole in the wall won't they see you?

Ink shakes his head and says " No they won't see us it's like a one way mirror except it doesn't reflect at all on the other side" Error moves in front of the window and looks out on to the au. As far as he can tell it's based off of candy. Mainly pink candy a few bits of red, blue, white and purple but other wise mainly pink. Error looks at Ink and says "it looks pretty ok, I don't see anything wrong with it"

I'm so sorry for the shorter chapter but I have gotten now sleep at all I will try and update really soon and I'll make it interesting maybe I'll take a Segustion and I'll write about it I'm up for anything again sorry for the short chapter ok I'm gonna sleep bye bye