12

Hello everyone I was forced to leave my house again but I am here and ready to write another chapter sorry it took so long!

Ink thanks the small skeleton and error speaks up behind him and says "wait a minute...who are you? (hahahaha i got jokes) the skeleton moves to face error and says "oh im sorry my names is joey, nice to meet you...umm error right? error cracks a slight smile and says "yep, well now that were done here lets head to that shelter i have a feeling that nightmare will be coming soon" joey looks at ink and then back to error and says "what kind of trouble are you guys in?

ink and error both share and quick look and ink says "well tell you when we get to the shelter" joey nods and says "ok so this is the plan we are going to exit out of that door behind ink and we are going to  run towards the woods that is a few few away from the door ill tell you what to do from there" ink and error nod and ink puts joey in his scarf.  ink opens the door and error walks up beside him. ink holds up three fingers and counts down 3...2...1.. and ink sprints into the woods error following close behind.

ink runs behind a bush  and error hides behind a tree  joey pokes his head out and whispers "ok from here we are going to follow along that wall until we see a tree with a black branch" error and ink stand up and go towards the wall they walk for what seems hours until they see exactly what they were looking for. ink walks up the branch and pulls down and a door opens on the wall in front of them. 

ink walks up to the door and walks down a few steps he turns back around and sees that error didn't follow him he whispers "hey error are you coming " error blinks and says "oh um sorry yeah im coming" error walks down to where ink is and ink reaches back to close the door. suddenly joey lights up and he can see him jumping out of inks scarf and jumping down the stairs.

ink follows him and error is close behind him. they reach a second door and inks eye lights up yellow and the door opens. joey, ink, and error all walk in. the first ting error notices is how dark it is and says "why is it so dark in here? he hears ink laugh a little and says "joey will you do the honors" suddenly joey runs off to to the opposite side of the room. he jumps up to reach something and suddenly i can see but its still a little dark.

error turns to ink and says "its still pretty dark" all ink says is "look up" error looks and the ceiling and gasps saying "are those stars!? ink chuckles and says "they sure are" ink walks over to a chair in the center of the room and sits down a...

error turns to ink and says "its still pretty dark" all ink says is "look up" error looks and the ceiling and gasps saying "are those stars!? ink chuckles and says "they sure are" ink walks over to a chair in the center of the room and sits down and watched error's reaction. error looks all over the ceiling noticing that all of the constellations are there. the big and little dipper were his favorites. he looks over at ink and sees a smug look on his face.

he says "whats the look for" ink smiles and says "your reaction to this was really cute that's all" error blushes a little "im sorry this is cool, how did you do it?  ink leans back in his chair and says " i just went to space and look a few pictures, made some lights and did this" he gestures up to the ceiling and error walks over to him and stands in front of him and says " well i think that its really cool and you did a good job! ink smiles and says "that means a lot more coming from you"

error blushes and joey barges in saying " okay okay you two lovebirds stop being so darn cute remember that i have to be in here too" ink and error blushes furiously and joey laughs saying " you tow are adorable!

suddenly they all hear a slight explosion and a few screams before it all goes silent. joey , ink, and error look at each other and ink says "well i guess trouble just arrived" 

Hello everyone I am finally done leaving my house and I will post again soon hopefully you liked it thanks for reading!