16

Hello everyone I am back but I am not as tired thank you to all of the Angels giving me so much support love you guys and here's the next chapter

Error is still mad about what nightmare did to ink so error has a little plan to get some sweet revenge. Sense fresh agreed to help them they are going to make a plan do they know exactly how them can take down nightmare and his minions. Ink smiles and looks at fresh and hands him a tye dye shirt that goes with his ascetic. Fresh looks at the shirt and says "I appreciate it rainbow bro " Ink smiles more and says "oh it's nothing compared to what your doing for us" Error looks at ink and says "we need to figure out how were going to do this "

Fresh looks at error and says "I have an idea" Error looks at him and says "what's your idea" Ink and error look at fresh as he explains as to how he is going to deal with dust and horror "so I will lead horror and dust off of the path and ink will do the same for nightmare" Ink and error nod in agreement. After fresh goes off to wait for the three evil senses error tells ink about what he want to do to nightmare.

Ink and error plan to set up about a half of a mile away from the entrance of underfresh. They sit and wait in a bush but while they do so error tells in the plan "so what I think we should do is get back at nightmare not only for making us run around but for what he did to you " Ink nods and error continues "so u was thinking you could lead him off into the woods and I'll be waiting with a trap of my secret strings so we can capture him.

Ink and error sit there disgusting a few details on what they could do untill they hear an Exsplosion. They both stand up and error nods to ink and runs off in the opposite direction to set up. Ink is a little nervous but not too much. But when he hears foot steps he walk out into the path and says " Hello nightmare" Nightmare laughs and says "you and that error have been making me run everywhere and not I'VE GOT YOU " nightmare lunges for ink and fails. This goes on for a while untill ink makes a run for the area that error told him about. Nightmare runs after ink not wanting to lose him untill he stops running because he is being held in the air. He was so focused on ink that he didn't even see where he was. A sunny meadow with no shadows error and ink walk out from behind a few trees.

Nightmare glares at them saying "what are you gonna do dust me?! Error smiles and says " Nah something a lot worse actually " Ink looks at him and says "remember your brother dream " Nightmares eyes go wide as dream steps out ftom behind ink and error.
Dream waves to his brother saying "how have you been nightmare" Nightmare is at a loss for words after a bit he finnally says "why is he here? Dream smiles and says " Me and you are going to be spending some time together...

Helloooo everyone I only have a few more chapter ideas but I'll try my best I'm of course going to explain on what error and ink do with the rest of their lives but untill then byeeeee😁