Chapter 5: The Next Day

What the hell happened? Naruto tried to remember the events of last night, but all he could remember was the felling of ecstasy. He saw the sketch of this parents in front of him, hung up in front of him it filled him up with happiness. So, someone was here, someone brought me back to my apartment, he thought. Well of course someone was here, his sandals were kept neatly besides his bed and his jacket was folded too. He did remember being carried my someone with a small figure. Naruto looked around to see what a mess his apartment was, whoever brought me here must thing I live like a fucking cave man. Although it was a good kind of mess, gifts everywhere but a mess is a mess... plus that sketch he couldn't help but smile. He decided to take a bath as he couldn't remember any events from last night and had a terrible headache.

After taking bath, he sat on his bed thinking hard. So Iruka sensei called me, I had my first drink, it tasted nasty. And then all the guys joined in, then... he saw his hand, I held her hand, he felt a little light-headed and he didn't even realize he was smiling. HOLY SHIT, was Sasuke DANCING?! Now there were a lot of unanswered question making way in his mind. Okay okay, so I held Hinata's hand, but was she the one who brought me back? UGH I need to head out and ask everyone myself. He rushed to door but just as he opened it something indigo crashed into his chest and fell over.

"Hinata!!!! Sorry, sorry.." he said gave her his bandaged arm to lift her up. "I was just coming to see you, dattebyo!!" he said smiling and not wanting to let her hand go. She looked up at him and smiled messaging her nose. He thought his heart skipped a beat, but ignored it. Wait a second, IT WAS HINATA!!! She brought me back... oh no my apartment is still a mess, she can't see it like this, what will she think of me? But if I don't invite her in wouldn't it be rude? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!

"Stop panicking first" came Kurama's voice, "Idiot, she already saw your apartment and still came by... just invite her in and don't do anything stupid."

"Naruto-kun, are you okay?" came Hinata's soft voice, "I-I uh brought you some s-soup" she said as she gave him the bottle she was holding. Naruto watched her in awe.

She's too kind.

"Oh, yeah I'm alright, do you wanna come in?" Naruto asked, smiling as he took the bottle from her hands brushing his fingers with hers. Hinata's face turned a little red but she nodded and both of them stepped inside. Naruto was never self-conscious but for some reason Hinata's presence made him question everything he owns.

"So why were you searching for m-me?" Hinata suddenly asked standing beside his dining table.

Aw man I should've brought another chair should I invite her into my bedroom? This thought made his stomach giddy and he suddenly smiled.

"Oh, I just wanted to meet everyone and ask what happened yesterday... I don't remember much, y'know!!" Naruto said still smiling.

"Well the main thing you should know is..." Hinata said with a teasing voice, suddenly all the awkwardness between them was gone Naruto felt his anxiety from moments ago vanish. "is that we should never let Sasuke drink again and never forget that he does have an emotional side" she said laughing a little.

"That's RIGHT!!! Wasn't he dancing with Sakura?!" Naruto said as some new memories started flowing into his mind. They were still blurry but at least he remembered something.

"Yes, they are very cute together" she said beaming a little.

"You are correct about that" Naruto replied while drinking a little bit of the soup she made. "Woah!! This is amazing, Hinata" he said gulping it down. So, this is what good home-made cooking tastes like, Sakura really doesn't know how to cook then, he thought remembering those god-awful food pills she made for him during his training. Hinata smiled a giggled a little, "I'm glad you like it Naruto-kun."

"So what else happened that I don't remember?" Naruto asked scratching his head.

"Oh, nothing much.. y-you just passed out while t-talking to me and then I-I uh brought you h-home." Hinata replied with a sweet smile.

"Ooh" was all Naruto could say. There was an awkward silence again, but thankfully it was broken by a thud on window. It was Sai, flying on his giant bird.

"Naruto, Lord Hokage has... oh Hinata you are also here; this makes my work easier. You both are summoned by Lord Sixth."

---------------

Hey!!! Next up in an arc of Land of Silence, from Shikamaru Shiden- I have to change some bits and pieces and somethings might not make sense, I'm sorry about that haha. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am enjoying writing it!! 

Please let me know if it is good or not. Comment, share and vote!!!