Chapter 7

(Annie's POV)

Nadia got on top of me and kept punching me. I managed to push her off me and we both stood up. Everybody was done fighting except for Asher and I. Our gangs had lost. They were sitting on the floor bruised and cut. Most of Nadia's gang was done too. Asher was fighting Connor and Matt. I ended up fighting Nadia and Indiana.

I managed to knock out Indiana by pulling her hair towards me and I punched her with all my strength. I felt relieved. I then realized I still had to fight Nadia, and that relief was gone...

Nadia had punched me so hard that it made me fall. I was on the ground and I groaned in pain. My gang knew not to help me. Well they thought they knew.

(A/N: Annie's gang knew she was abused but forgot all about it when they were fighting.)

Nadia kicked me in the stomach where I already had bruises from my father and from this fight. I groaned in pain. This time louder... I saw the two boys pinning Asher to the wall but they didn't do much to him.

Asher looked at me in the eyes. I looked away because Nadia had kicked me in the stomach again.

(A/N Annie's gang remembered that she got abused)

Jayden and Carson: Annie!!
Annie: N-no..
Annie's gang: Please Annie!
Annie: No... I don't want you getting hurt. Not more than-

Nadia picked me up by my shirt and brought me closer to her.

Nadia: What was that?
Annie: You-
Nadia: Tell me that my gang is the biggest threat!
Annie: Go... To hell!

I winced in pain. The last words I heard was Asher and Jayden screaming my name.

Asher and Jayden: No! Annie! Get out of her grip-

Nadia dropped me and I started to feel dizzy. The last thing I saw was Nadia's foot coming to my stomach and her fist to my face. Shs hit me and everything went black.

(Nararrator)

Nadia picked Annie up and saw Annie's eyes closed. She scoffed.

Nadia: What a weakling...

Nadia dropped Annie and saw Annie's gun fall out of her pocket. She picked it up and pointed it at helpless Annie.

(A/N)
Hey so I left you on a cliffhanger! Ik ik... This was 370 words at the most.