You mean the world to me Lance.((Chapter 6))

((Lance's POV))

I started to relax and I slightly peek up at Takashi. "Why.." Lance muttered as he looked at Takashis confused face. "Why are you so kind to me. You should have left me here and replaced me with Allura or Keith or something." Takashis face went serious but he looked kinda hurt. "why would I ever let someone I love die." Lances face tilted up and it faced Takashis. "You love me?"

((Takashis POV))

I can't believe he couldn't tell. "Of course I do Lance, your charming and talented and the most smartest person when you put your mind to it." Takashis voice softened along with his surprised expression. "Lance..I get up every morning because I get to see you. I would never wanna see you hurt. Cause knowing that your hurting and I can't do nothing hurts me." Takashi whipped away to old tears and pressed a kiss against Lances forehead.

"I always looked up to you ya know." Lance looked down with a real smile playing on his face. Takashi smirked and poked Lances little dimples. "Heh, your so amazing that sometimes you seem out of reach. Your always glorified by everyone as if you were some sort of god. I always hoped to be like you some day. But I was scared. I didn't wanna be so serious nor sad in front of everyone. I wanted to be goofy to show that I was ok so I did stupid stuff. I focused so much on hiding the flaws that it started to annoy everyone but I kept going. I never really liked Allura. Yes she's beautiful but not my type at all." Lance looked up at Takashi. "She's not as gentil nor as kind as you. I was so focused on getting your attention that I lost sight of what's important." Lances voice seemed so much softer then before.

"And what's so important?" I hadn't even notice how we were so much closer now. "Well someone will love you for who you are and not what you do. If they don't like you when your yourself then they won't like you when your at your worst. You saw me at my worst and your still here. Takashi would you like to go out with me"

"What type of question is that? Of course I'll go out with you. How about we go to the space mall for our first date tomorrow." Lances eyes lit up. "Yay! But it's on you thoughhhhhh." Takashi chuckled. "Ok fine."

"How about we sleep here tonight since I'm to lazy for this shit." Lance layed back on his bed as Takashi later down next to him and looked Lance in the eyes as I held him close. "That sounds nice. But next time you curse I'll make you do something for me."

Lance smirked. "Oh yeah like what?" I thought for a second before smirking back. "Like washing my clothes." Lance pouted at that. "Awwww not fairrrrrr. I bet they smell weird."

"120 push ups and sit ups a day no brakes for me. Maybe I'll make you join me." Lance whined and huffed as he closed his eyes. "Not fair!"