nine.

I sat on Malia's bed with every single article of clothing that she owned. Her two weeks were up and she was flying back to LA tomorrow at 9 am and then to New York. It was currently 10 pm and she had absolutely nothing packed. 

"Malia! Get your butt in here and start packing." I yelled. She was supposed to be getting her suitcases but she has been gone for 15 minutes. I heard a bunch of grumbling and appeared a struggling Malia with 4 duffle bags wrapped around her body and carrying two suitcases. I laughed so hard, almost falling off of her bed. 

"Are you really going to need that many bags?"

"Yes! Two months is a long time." 

"Well, we better get started on this mess then." I cleared part of her bed and placed the two suitcases there. Malia played music on her speaker and we began our packing. 

I fell back on the bed completely exhausted. After three long hours, we were finally done packing. Her entire life was basically in these two suitcases and four duffle bags. I sat on her bed for like 10 minutes and there was still no sight of Malia. I climbed out of her bed and looked all around her room for her. She was passed out on her couch watching the Kardashians. I laughed, pulled a blanket on her, and turned her tv off. 

I went back to her room and took a quick shower. I changed into my PJs and got comfy on her bed with the Real Housewives of Orange County playing. I was taking Mal to the airport tomorrow and thought it would just be easier to stay here. I was almost asleep when I heard my phone start to ring. I picked it up and say it was Archer. 

"Hello, Mr. Griffin."

"Baby, I miss you! Are you having fun on your last night with Malia?" 

"Yes, it was full of packing her entire life away. She is passed out on her couch now."

"Seems like her," I giggled. "Where is she going again?"

"LA then to New York to shoot for a new movie." 

"Ah, I love it in New York. The whole east coast is amazing, but New York is something else." 

"I'm jealous. I have always wanted to go there." 

"We will have to go there then."

"I will hold you to that." he laughed. 

"Well, I just wanted to say goodnight and see when I am going to see you next." 

"I mean you can come to see me whenever you want Archie." 

"Mmmm I will keep that in my back pocket at all times. Sweet dreams beautiful."

"Goodnight Archie Baby."

---------------------

"Malia, I am going to miss you so much." I pulled her into a hug. 

"I am going to miss you more Keke. But just think, after two months, I will be back for good until next spring." 

"Ugh, I can't wait. Be safe and text me when you get there and are settled." 

"Love you K," she blew me a kiss. 

"Love you M,"

I got into my car and drove to Grayson. I walked into my office and saw a coffee and a bouquet of roses on my desk with a note. 

'Thought you would need this after your late-night 'parting' with Mal.

xoxo Archie ;)  '

My heart fluttered at. his random act of sweetness. I sat on my desk and I really didn't have much to do today so I just online shopped for my family's Christmas presents. There was a knock on the door and I looked up to see Gabbi. She set a magazine on my desk and gave me a smirk. "The first copy of Archer's magazine at your service."