fifteen.

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest and the orange light of the sky shining into the plane bedroom

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest and the orange light of the sky shining into the plane bedroom. I looked down to see Archer sleeping very peacefully on my chest. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful sunirse over the New York skyline.  I grabbed my phone to take a picture and saw that it was 7 am. We were set to land soon but I didn't have the heart to wake Archer sleeping so cutely. 

I felt Archer stir awake on my chest and look up at me with his big brown eyes. He instantly gave me a smile and then looked out the window. "Welcome to New York Keaton!" 

l laughed and gave him a kiss on his forehead. The flight attendants knocked on the door to tell us that breakfast was ready for us in the main cabin. Archer got off of me and I could finally stretch my body. We went out to see the table filled with fruit and lots of pasteries to eat. 

When we finally landed at the airport, I immediately started getting excited. I was rushing Archer to get off the plane so we could get going. When we stepped off the plane, a man in a suit next to a black BMW greeted us with keys in his hand. 

"Welcome home to New York Mr. Griffin and Ms. Jacobs." the man spoke handing Archer the keys. Archer lead me to the car and helped me get settled in. 

"Where are our bags?" I asked him once he got settled in the driver's seat.

"They are already at my house." I nodded and buckled my seat belt. 

"How far away is your house?"

"It is like 20 minutes outside the city. I wanted to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still close enough." 

We drove though the city and I was in awe. I have never experienced so much energy in one area, and I wasnt even outside of the car. Archer grasped my hand as we drove through the city and to the outside are where his house was. I rolled down the window and let the cool breeze from outside in. There was fresh snow on the ground and it seemed like we were in a Winter Wonderland. 

I was so far into my own lala land, that I didn't even realize that we had pulled up to the house. Archer typed in a code for the gate and his beautiful home was brought to my attention.