sixteen.

I woke up a few hours later to a very bright room. The afternoon sun was shining into Archer's room and made it glow. I sat up and stretched my body, admiring the beautiful view that was in front of me. Checking my phone, I saw that it was 12pm and I had a very good and needed nap. I crawled out of bed and made it nice and pretty again. 

After I was done, I walked out of the bedroom and decided to search through the house for Archer. I looked in the kitchen and in the living room and he was not in either of those. I could hear his silky voice speaking through a door next to the living room. 

I knocked and heard a deep 'Come in'. I walked in to see him at his desk talking on the phone. He motioned for me to come to him and I happily obliged. He pulled me to sit on his lap and continued talking on his phone. 

"Make sure that Mr. Lucas get those files so that he can be prepared for our meeting next week." He spoke to whoever was on his phone. "And that is all. Thank you so much."

He hung up and looked up at me. "Good morning my sleeping beauty. How was your nap?"

"It was so good and very needed. Did you get some work done?"

"I did. I was just about to take a break before you walked in here." He smiled up at me. 

"Oh were you?"

"Yep! So I get to do this." He started placing kisses all over my face. I giggled when he started ticking my sides. 

"Okay, okay. No more, please!" I laughed, begging him to stop. 

"Ah okay baby. Just because you beg." I rolled my eyes and kissed his noes.

"Thank goodness. Well are you hungry?" I asked trying to get up from his lap but he kept me pushed to him. 

"Only for you." he started kissing my jaw and neck. This was peculiar, but I am also not complaining. 

"What has gotten into you?" I laughed. I did move my neck so that he had better access. 

"I just can't get enough of my beautiful, hot, amazing girlfriend." He spoke in my neck. I tried to hold in a moan, but when felt him graze my skin with his teeth, it was game over. I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his dark locks. I felt him smile against my skin and he pulled away to kiss my lips. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Yes, almost everyday Archie." He smiled up at me and kissed my cheek before standing up with me still on his lap. I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist so that he didn't drop me. 

He brought me to the kitchen and sat me on the island counter top. He dug through his cupboard and pulled out peanut butter and bananas and bread. "Do you want a banana and peanut butter sandwich?"

"Well duh." I said. He knew those were my favorite so of course I wanted it. Once he made them, he handed me one and I couldn't help but let out a moan. Archer eyed me and sent me a wink. 

"I can make you do that 10x more." I chocked at his words. I scrunched my eyebrows and put my sandwich down. 

"You act like a horny 16-year-old boy." He laughed stood in between my legs. 

"I am one of those things," I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. "You would act that same way if you were in my place. Looking at you everyday gets a guy going."

"Archie you are to much. You are going to make me permenetly blush." I kissed his lips and pulled him into a hug. 

We stayed like this for a few minutes, wrapped in each of these arms. He was the one to pull away and look me in my eyes. "Do you feel like going and doing something tonight?"