ten.

I walked into Grayson and felt stares on me. I shrugged it off and kept walking to my office. I set all of my stuff on my desk with a sigh and I heard my phone ring instantly.  "Hello."

"Get to my office right now girl." I knew it was Marlene. 

"Right away captain."

I walked to her office and saw her holding a stack of magazines. "Yes, Mar?"

"Why am I looking at you on the cover of 7 different magazines? You look amazing in all of them though." I grabbed them out of her hands and looked at the photos from last night.

"How are these out already? And how do you already have them? This happened last night." I asked looking at all of the covers, each one had a different picture of me and Archer. 'Archer Griffin's mysterious woman spotted' 'The Woman who go Archer Griffin.' 

"You look amazing. Most people look horrendous when the paparazzi get pictures of them."

"Thank you, Mar. I am gonna go do my work." I stood up. "Someone's gotta finish the workaround here." 

She smirked at me and laughed as I walked out the door

She smirked at me and laughed as I walked out the door. I got back to my office and saw I had a dozen missed calls and texts from Archer. I dialed his phone number and waited for him to answer. There was a knock on my door, so I hung up the phone and got up to answer the door. I opened the door to reveal a very attractive looking Archer.

"At least I know you are alive," Archer said, kissing my forehead and moving around me so that he can sit on my couch. 

"Are you ever at work Mr. Ceo? It seems like you are always here," I said sarcastically closing my door. 

"I am the CEO so I can do whatever I want." He winked and made himself comfortable on my couch. I rolled my eyes and sat at my desk so I could continue doing my work. 

I saw him looking at the magazines on my coffee table. I then realized Mar had put the ones of him and me on it and he was probably looking at them. 

"So, you are the one who got me, huh?" I faced palmed and instantly started blushing. 

"Apparently, aren't you so lucky." I winked at him.

"Extremely lucky," He said standing up. He walked over to stand in front of me, leaning on my desk. "So, what are you doing for Christmas?"

"Well, I'm planning to go back home to see my family." 

"I want to spend it with you." He whined, reaching his arms out for me. I laughed and stood up, going to him. 

"I know, babe. But we can celebrate after. Or-" I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You can come with me if you want?"

His face lit up immediately. "I would love that!"

"Great! My family would love to have you I'm sure. Wait, what about your family?" 

"They're all going to see my family in New York, and then coming out here afterward."