So Smol/Requested

Requested by original67winchester

#18: "You're so adorable,"

#19: "Shut up and kiss me,"

Warnings: Cursing, Fluff?

———

You look over at your husband in bed. You grin softly, adoring the way he looked asleep. Your fingers ran through his soft hair as he slept.

Robert groaned, and cracked an eye open. He smiles softly upon seeing you.

"Morning," He murmurs groggily. You chuckle as he wraps an arm lazily around you.

"Morning handsome," You retort playfully. He grins softly, finally starting to wake up. You kiss his forehead, making him smile wider.

"You're so adorable," You comment, causing Robert to roll his eyes. He sits up, groaning a bit. You watch as he pulls on sweatpants and makes his way to the kitchen.

You follow his lead, seeing him tossing some food onto the pan. You come up behind him, and wrap your arms around him.

He lets out a soft giggle, which you can't help but smile at. He finishes making breakfast and sets them on two plates. He hands it to you grinning.

"Thanks babe," You murmur, kissing his cheek. Robert smiles, loving the pet name you gave him. He sits down next to you, stuffing food into his mouth.

You look up at him smirking. He raises a brow as he eats a piece of bacon.

"How can you be so damn cute?"

Robert rolls his eyes again, but a small smile appears onto his lips.

"You're so...Smol."

"...Are you mocking my height?" He asks, narrowing his eyes playfully. You send him a shit-eating grin and finish your plate.

"Maybe I am." You put your plate into the sink and turn back to face him. He does the same and pouts.

"I'm not that short." You keep back a grin as he continues to jut out his lower lip dramatically.

"It's what makes you Smol." You reply, running your fingers through his soft hair briefly. He groans,

"Please stop using that word."

You laugh, "Shut up and Kiss me." Robert lets out a soft laugh, and kisses you slowly. You both pull away, smiling like children.

"So smo-,"

"Don't you dare."