Evans: i'Ve hAd eNoUgh/Requested

Requested by _teaprincess_

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

#17: "I saw the way (other actor) was looking at you?"

#20: "Truth or Dare?"

———

"Woaaah, Downey, what's with the heart eyes?" Evans asked, causing the older actor to tear his gaze from you. Chris smirked as Robert rolled his eyes.

"Don't know what you're talking about Dorito."

"Hey! Don't dOrIto, me."

Evans plopped down next to Downey and tried to see what he was looking at.

His eyes landed on Tom Holland, who was leaned against the wall talking to you. You laughed as he said something, causing him to get embarrassed.

Evans wiggles his brows at Robert.

"Guys! Truth or Dare?!" He announced, and everyone nodded hesitantly. Ruffalo was already out the door, not wanting to partake in any activities.

"Wow, Wuss!" Mackie jokes and sat down next to Hemsworth. You plopped down next to Robert, sending him a small smile. He struggles to hold his back.

Evans sends him a wicked grin. Holland sits on the other side of you, wanting to continue his conversation about random shit with you.

"Alright, Truth or Dare, Tom!"

Hiddleston's head pops out from the kitchen.

"Huh?"

"No not you Tom, Holland!" Hemsworth yells. The older Tom smiles and apologizes. He walks back into the kitchen.

"Uhm, Dare!" He announces. Evans brings out one of his caps, which was full of little slips of paper.

Holland dips his hand in and pulls out a slip.

"Kiss one person in the room."

He looks around at everyone in the room. You were the only female in the room. Scarlett has made the smart decision of leaving early. He hesitated as he turned towards you.

Sebastian whistles, clasping his hands together. Tom's lips met yours, his head tilting ever so slightly. His soft lips moving against yours slowly. You both separated after a couple minutes.

Holland was bright red, and grinning. You chuckled and looked at Robert next to you. He narrowed his eyes slightly, then turned to Evans.

"Chris, Truth or Dare?" Holland asked, looking directly at Evans. The blond male grinned.

"Dare."

Evans dug his hand into his hat. He finally caught a piece of paper and pulled it out.

"Relinquish an article of clothing." Whistles are exchanged around the room. Evans takes his shirt off, pulling it over his head. Everyone starts cheering louder.

Evans looks at you, his lip curling into a smirk. "Alright, Y/L/N. Truth or Dare?"

You take a couple seconds to think over your choices. You finally huff, "Truth."

"Pussy."

"Fuck you Hemsworth." You jokingly say. Evans smirks wickedly.

"Out of everyone in this room, who's dick would you suck?"

"JESUS CHRIS!" Sebastian says before howling with laughter. Mackie is kicking his feet out as he giggles.

"Alright, uhm....." You bite your tongue lightly, thinking of an answer. "Probably Sebastian's."

Seb stops laughing and his head whips around to look at you. Robert rolls his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, suck his dick on his couch. It's freakishly comfortable," Mackie adds.

"You've never been to my house! Stop telling people that!"

"Alright, Alright," You say, trying to get them to stop arguing. You glance over at Robert. "Truth or Dare Downey?"

"Dare." He snickers and snatched a paper out of the hat. He opens it and scans the paper.

"Kiss the Person to your left," He mumbles, slowly realizing your at his left. The room goes silent, Evans wears a wicked grin.

Robert doesn't waste anytime, he dips his head forward, capturing your lips in his. The kiss is more feverish than the one with Holland's. His lips were rougher, more skilled.

You both separate for a couple seconds. Your faces still close. You pull him by his collar for another kiss. His lips slowly dragging across yours. His tongue licks your upper lip teasingly, then delves into your mouth.

"Uhm Guys."

Instantly, you're pulled into his lap. His hands moving onto your legs, climbing up your thighs. Robert's tongue clashing against yours as deep groans erupt from his throat.

You felt his cock slowly become erect from under you. Your hips squirm, causing him to release a whine.

"I'm gonna...go," Sebastian says and leaves. Evans ushers everyone out of the room. He makes sure everyone's gone before throwing condoms at you both. He then leaves.

"I saw the way Holland was looking at you," He murmurs softly against your lips. You arched your head, his lips moving down your jaw. Robert moves forward, dropping you down to your back.

He crawled over you as he takes off his clothing. Robert's cock aches, his hips rubbing more against you.

"My cock is gonna feel so good inside you," He mumbled as he finally takes your clothes off. The only thing from keeping him from fucking you was his boxers. His thick length was fully hard, aching for attention.

You pull his boxers down and his cock is finally out. It stands for attention as pre-cum makes its way down his shaft. It drips from the head of his swollen cock. He moves your legs over his shoulders, groaning at the sight of you already wet for him.

He moves slowly, entering his thick cock into you. His head enters you slowly, making you clutch his shoulders. As his shaft slowly disappears inside you, your hands move to his hair. Your fingers lightly tug onto his hair as his whole cock fits inside you.

He moans at the sight of his cock filling you up perfectly. He starts moving his hips, pounding inside of you. Robert's movements are fast, his hips snapping up into yours.

Your walls clenching against his cock. He leans down, capturing your lips with yours again. Your moans are loud and downright dirty as his cock works the inside of you.

Your hands move down his body as your legs wrap around his waist. You manage to push his ass more forward, causing his cock to go deeper in you.

Robert lets out a loud groan. His jaw is clenched as he doesn't move for a couple seconds. The new position sending pleasure through both of you. His cock is motionless inside of you, until he starts thrusting again.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna-" He doesn't finish his sentence as your walls clenched around his member harder. You came onto his hard member roughly. Your head laid back on the ground.

Robert pounds into you a few more times before his cum is coating the inside of you. He pulls out of you, watching his cum drip from your core.

He manages to find his clothing and get dressed. He helps you up and hands you your clothes.

Chris walks into the room, and sees the unopened condoms he had left.

"I OFFER YOU CONDOMS AND YA'LL TREAT ME LIKE TRASH! COULD'VE AT LEAST USED IT. OR MAYBE TOLD ME, YOU WEREN'T GONNA USE THEM, DAMN!"