Rough Bitches/Requested

Requested by  anitsirhc99

Warning: Cursing, Smut, Spelling Mistakes cause I'm lazy

#1: "it feels like I've been kidnapped by a model,"

#2: "if you want me to give in, you'll have to make me,"

———

A low growl erupts from Robert's throat. His head arched back as your hand grasps his clothed crotch. His trousers becoming tight around his legs.

"Fuck," He murmurs breathlessly. You start taking his top off, Robert assists your fingers as you unbutton his shirt.

Robert gasps when you suddenly stick your hand into his pants. His cock coated with his pre-cum, which stained the inside of his boxers. You stroke his hard on, causing him to release a whimper. His hips buck into your hands, his throat releasing deep groans.

"Fuck Y/N."

His head arched back, exposing his neck. His jaw clenched as you kiss his neck. Robert's breathing grows shallow as his shirt falls off his shoulders. Your hand moves out of his pants and moves up his chest.

You pushed him against the wall, and he groans as your fingers tug at his hair. Your lips make their way to his. Your tongues clash together in pure lust. Your breathing getting louder as it fills the room.

Robert's already managing to take off your clothing. You grip the edge of his jeans and push his hips against yours. He moans loudly, closing his eyes in pleasure.

As your left in undergarments you unzip Robert's pants.

"If you want me to give in, you'll have to make me." Robert murmurs lowly through gasps. You grin softly at him and slowly get on your knees, tugging down his jeans. His breathing grows heavier and faster. Your hand squeezes the tight bulge in his boxers, and his hands clutch at his hair, moaning loudly.

You pull down his boxers, his cock sprung out of confinement. His hands find themselves at the back of your head. He softly pushes yours mouth onto his cock. Robert bites back groans as you take him deeper.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good." He growls as you start moving your mouth on him. You can already taste some of his cum in your mouth as his hips move with your mouth.

Your tongue swirls around his member as your head bobs, taking his cock in your mouth. Robert's hips are sharply moving forward, feeling himself slowly reach his climax.

Your mouth detached from his cock. He whimpers at the loss of contact. Your tongue traces up the head of his cock, up his shaft. Robert is a moaning mess at this point. He's cursing and mumbling your name loudly.

Robert pulls you up, cum dripping from the head of his cock. You both move to the bed. He pushes you onto the bed softly. He hovers over you, pressing his lips against yours. Your lips clash against each other's.

"I'm gonna feel so good inside you..." He murmurs as your lips separate. He lines up at your entrance.

"It feels like I've been kidnapped by a model," You joke breathlessly. Robert rolls his eyes as he plunges his thick cock inside of you. Both of you groan in pleasure. Your nails dig into his back as his hips buck forward repeatedly.

His thick member hitting deep inside you, causing you to yell his name. His hips move at a fast pace as your walls clench around him. Robert holds back the urge to cum inside you and keeps nailing his cock inside of you.

Your hands go up his back to the nape of his neck, where you softly push his lips onto yours. His tongue swiftly accesses your mouth, exploding the wet cavern.

You groan into his mouth as he continues to pound himself into you.

Your legs shake as you finally came. The feeling off your muscles tightening around his thick member making him groan. Robert tucks his head into the crook of your neck as his cum fills you up.

Robert pulls out of you and lays next to you. You both catch your breath, trying to calm down after your climaxes. Robert's cum drips down your thighs as you try to stand.

He manages to pull you back into bed, where he tucks his head into your shoulder. You chuckle as he somehow manages to sleep in your arms.

You kiss the top of his head lovingly, unknowing of the smile on Robert's lips.