Adorable Dork/Requested

Requested by anxiety_is_my_curse

Warnings: Cursing, minor Angst?, pure fluff

#1: "When was the last time you slept?"

#2: "Here Hold my hand,"

#13: "Your hair is so soft,"

———

Robert awoke to the sound of movement in the living room. He was gonna tell you about the noise, but he realized you weren't next to him.

He groans and walks towards the living room. He flicks the switch on, yawning as he does so.

You look up surprised and smile softly.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you know where the Doritos are?"

Robert doesn't question your midnight cravings and hands you some Doritos. You smile and peck his lips softly. He softly smiles.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

You dip some Doritos into peanut butter and look at him

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"It's literally 2 am."

You look out the window and look back at him.

"Lets get to bed."

"Yeah, I will, after I eat some more Doritos," You murmur discarding the empty bag of Doritos you had eaten from. "You think Chris has some?"

"It's 2 AM."

".....so...is that a no?..."

Robert pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes briefly. He lets out a sigh and tiredly sits down onto the couch.

"When was the last time you slept?" When he didn't get answer back, Robert sighed. "It's too early for this."

"I agree. We shouldn't have to be running around for a bag of Doritos."

Robert lets out a chuckle as you look for more food.

"WE HAVE ICE CREAM?!" You grab some and walk over to him.

"You want one?" You ask holding it out for him. He takes it and smiles. You lean onto his shoulder as you eat your ice cream. He relaxes as he slowly eats his ice cream.

"So are we gonna go back to sleep after this?"

Robert laughs softly and wraps an arm around you. His other hand reaches down to feel your baby bump.

"Can't even enjoy my ice cream in peace!" You mock and he rolls his eyes playfully. Silence takes over again as his hand is still rested onto your stomach.

Once you both finish the ice creams, Robert stands up. He smiles softly at you and holds his hand out for you.

"Hold my hand?" He asks softly, you chuckle and take it. He leads you back into your shared room where you both get comfortable to sleep.

He smiles and hugs you tightly against him. Your hands softly tug at his hair and he cracks an eye open.

"Your hair is so soft." He giggles and pecks your lips.

"You're a dork."