Sebastian: "Send Help"/Requested

Requested by Edeline9611

Warnings: Cursing, Kink?, Smut

Ya'll are having a sleepover. Because you have a big house. That's why everyone's sleeping there. I totally didn't forget that this wasn't about the Avengers.

Requests might be a little delayed, because of school starting tomorrow for me!

hOw FuN

———

"Allow us to introduce ourselves," Jeremy murmurs, suddenly appearing next to you on the couch. You raise a brow, only for Scarlett to appear on the other side of you.

"What the fu-"

"We are here to help you with your sex life"

"Please stay out of my sex life," You add chuckling. Jermey rolls his eyes.

"Seriously, we've been contacted by...certain people to help you out."

You sigh, 'God Damnit Sebastian,'

"Ok, what do you recommend?" You ask, awaiting their responses. Jeremy and Scarlett exchange a look. They start communicating with their eyes. Which was really weird.

"Blindfolds definitely."

"Oooo how about whip cream!"

"OR! ICE CUBES!"

You stare at them bewildered, but amused. They look back at you, grinning. You sigh and nod, you were gonna take their advice.

Besides, it wouldn't hurt to try something new. You thanked them both, earning smirks from them. You walked off to go curse at Sebastian.

"I literally am gonna murder you," You growl at him. Sebastian smiles and laughs.

"Hey, Evans and I were gonna go to the mall, wanna come?" He asked. You narrow your eyes at him and nod. He grins and pulls you towards the car with him.

———
Time Skip brought to you by Robert hearing the whole conversation between you, Scarlett, and Jermey.

Also him grinning wickedly as he forms a plan.
——-

You come back with Evans and Sebastian, who are both arguing over a blue jacket.

"I bought IT!"

"IT LOOKS BETTER ON ME!"

You roll your eyes at their bickering. They both continue to argue until they both depart to go into their bedrooms.

"ITS MINE!"

"NOT ANYMORE BITCH!"

"HOW DID YOU GET IT?! EVANS YOU BETTER ANSWER ME!"

You walk past them, laughing. You walk into Robert and yours shared bedroom. Your laughing died down instantly as you see Robert smirking at you from the bed.

"Uhm? Hi?"

You notice the can of whip cream on the nightstand, and you slowly put everything together.

"You eavesdropped you nosy ass."

Robert ignores your playful insult and starts unbuttoning his shirt. You slowly close the door behind you, aware of what he was doing.

He pulls the shirt off his shoulders and connects his lips with yours. Almost instantly his tongue delves into your mouth. You let out a moan and he growls.

Your hands drag down from his shoulders, down his chest. He grabs your arms, and separates his mouth from yours.

"Not yet," He murmurs.