First Mission

Lena.. fuck!! ..right there.. don't move!"
Erik thrusts inside Lena on her knees arched on Erik's bed gripping the pillows as Erik came inside Lena hard and she could feel his warm cum leaking out of her as Erik kisses the back of her neck pulling her up more to kiss her.

"I love this side of you..had my dick standing at attention!"
"You like it baby?"
"Hell yea I liked it..why you think you're bent over right now in our bed?"

"Mmm.. every hard stroke you gave me.. damn! I should do it more often"
"Stop it Lena I'm getting hard again and I haven't pulled out yet I can keep going"
"What are you waiting for..give it to me my king"

Erik was rock hard and began thrusting in Lena again making her get on top and riding his dick both moaning loudly while she slid in and out and his cum and hers leaking even more all over the bed.
"Damn Lena.. keep going..ride the kings dick!" biting his bottom lip making want him even more.

Lena rocks back and forth on him and he thrusts with her biting and sucking on her breasts as Lena reaches her climax and Erik cums moments later "Umm..Lena"

"Shit..this pussy is so good"
"Dick is addictive just like I remember it"
"I bet"

"Might have me pregnant already"
"Huh? you are not on anything?"
"No..I was trying to get pregnant for a while with Chris and the result was I miscarried two times and I just gave up thinking I won't be able to carry a baby full term"

"Lena..maybe it wasn't meant to be to have kids with Chris"
"Erik you want to be a father?"
"Yes..I'll give you as many babies as you want together"
"I would love to have kids with you Erik..as many as I can carry for you"
"Okay my queen and soon to be wife" as he kisses her lips slowly holding her in the bed.

Erik gets up later heading to the shower and both of them get dressed to meet Klaue for their next mission.

They meet Klaue at a place where there are private planes everywhere and leads Erik and Lena to the plane they are going on
"Our next mission is to go to Dubai..a vibranium necklace in a jewelry store and this is the piece that we are looking for" Klaue shows everyone the picture of the jewelry piece

"Erik and Lena are going to go in and act like they are engaged and looking for necklace to your engagement party which shouldn't be a problem since you are getting married anyway and distract them by looking at the necklace and trying it on

"Erik and Lena are going to go in and act like they are engaged and looking for necklace to your engagement party which shouldn't be a problem since you are getting married anyway and distract them by looking at the necklace and trying it on..Lambani and I are going to rob the place and take the necklace off Lena..Linda will fix the cameras so it didn't look like a robbery and so on and so forth.. got it?"
"Got it"
They all head in a five passenger plane where Klaue pilots and heads to Dubai.