Trees and shit ~ Violetine

Clems POV

I was out walking with Louis, Violet, and AJ. We were being taken out of Ericsons for Marlon's death. We reached the safe zone barrier and stopped. Louis nodded and gave AJ his gun. Then he walked off. Violet looked at the ground, "Hey Clem.." I look over to her, "Yeah?" She sighs and walks up to me. She kisses me quickly and steps back, "This will all blow over soon... Give them a day or so, then come back. They'll realize how much they need you." I sigh and blush a bit at her previous action, "All we do is cause trouble.." Violet smiles, "Clem, you're strong, independant, and capable of leading them wherever they need to go. Something changed and they were upset by it. Theyll bounce back, trust me. Theyll find out that they truly cant survive without you. Louis may not admit it, but he doesn't want you gone. Hes trying to protect people." I sigh, "Its not Louis though... Its just-" "Nothing. Youll be back. Just make sure you remember where youre going. Look at the trees and rocks and shit like that." I nod and take a deep breath, "Alright, see you in a few days Vi.." She nods sadly as AJ and I start walking away. I hear a faint, "I love you" before I turn around. Violet was nowhere to be seen.

~ a few days later ~

Violets POV

Clem and AJ still aren't back. I wonder if theyre alive or not. Louis runs into the room, "VI! Youve gotta see this!" I run after him as he races to the front gate. Clem was there with AJ by her side. She was talking with Tenn and Willy. Tenn turned around, saw me, and waved to Clem, walking away with Willy. I smile and run up to Clem, hugging her, "Youre back." She laughs a little before pulling away and looking at me, "All I did was do what you told me to do. Look at and follow the trees and rocks and shit." I smile lightly as we walk into the school, not caring about thr protests of her being back.

(Sorry it was short, I'm in a car and have bad service.)