Chapter 1: Payton

The first thing you will hear when you walk into my school is my name. The second thing you will probably hear is that i've hooked up with basically every girl in our school possible, even the ones i don't find attractive. That's the benefit of being the most popular kid in the school. I can do whatever I want and whoever i want. You're probably thinking, "Wow what a player"

Well this is my fucking school, I run this bitch.

Usually after I hook up with girls they end up falling for me. What you don't know is i don't do commitment. I usually just hump and dump, hit and quit it. No strings attached just sex.

You know there's always a downside to being popular though. I can't mess up, one mistake could ruin my reputation. For instance i tend to fall asleep in class a lot.

"Huh? What?"

I wake up to Avani tapping me on the shoulders, "You fell asleep," she says giggling. "Hop off my dick Avani," I scowl as i lay my head back down. "Payton are you paying attention?" I lift my head from my desk to see our teacher, Ms. Miller staring at me as well as the rest of the class is. "Of course Ms. Miller" I say with a smirk, "How was your weekend?" I ask her, "I-It was fine." she stutters, "Good to hear" I say giving her a wink, the class chuckles.

*The bell rings*

I get out of class to see Cynthia at her locker putting away her books. I go up to her locker and slam it shut. "Gosh you scared me" she says smiling. Cynthia is pretty hot she has blondish brown hair and green eyes. Me and her have obviously hooked up. "When are we gonna hang out?" And when I say hang out i mean hook up by the way. "hmmm i don't know shouldn't you be talking to Avani?" she says with a little attitude. I turn around to see Avani from across the hall. She's easily the hottest girl here and she knows it. "Too bad she's not wearing yoga pants today, those make her ass look good" I say checking her out. Avani and me then make eye contact and she starts heading me and Cynthia's way. "Hey guys! Payton come on we need to get to class before we're late" she's says grabbing my hand and pulling me, "Bye Cynthia"