chapter 2: Sophia

My mom pulls up to the school. "Time for a new start" I think to myself. I hop out the passenger seat and wave my mom goodbye. Before i can even go inside i can already hear the loud talking of people. I put my hands on the door handles and push the doors open, here goes nothing. As soon as I walk in the loud talking stops and the whispering begins. Everyone is keep their eyes on me the whole time i walk through the hall. I then hear someone say, "Who cares" they're obviously talking about me and they're right, who cares.

I make my way to my class with is math. I soon as i walk in the laughter that filled the classroom stops. The teacher then begins to introduce me, "Class this is uh Sophia Rose" i analyze the class. My eyes land on a pair of hazel eyes, i'm intimidated but then the hazel eyed kid just rolls his eyes, I frown and look at the ground. " Sophia why don't you sit front of Blake" He points to a kid with ocean blue eyes and blonde hair, he's actually really cute. I head towards my seat and once i get there the blue eyed kid gives me a smile. i sit down and my eyes land back on the hazel eyed kid who's sitting to the left of me. "What?" he says rudely, i didn't expect him to speak to me so i was shocked, "N-nothing" i stutter, "Then stop staring at me." i then look away and a girl to my right introduces herself. "Hey i'm Lexi Jayde!!" she says all perky and energetic, "i'm Sophia" she then grabs my hands and says, "We are going to be best friends!"

When the bell rings I try and get all my thing together as quick as possible. Let's just say my first day didn't go as planned. This morning i didn't eat breakfast because i was so nervous. I didn't have time to curl my hair so i left it straight. I also didn't have enough time to pick a decent outfit so i wore a white crop top and a pair of jean shorts that are way to short so i would try and pull them down every second. Me and Lexi then walk out to the hallway when someone from behind someone says, "Yo Lexi" i then realize it's the hazel eyed kid, oh no. He comes up to us and Lexi puts her arm around his neck. Oh my gosh are they dating. "Have you met Sophia?" she says to him, "I think we all have" he then starts to analyze me up and down i start to feel nervous. "Lexi let's go to art class, i don't know why your wasting you time with her anyways." Lexi then looks at him and says, "Oh yeah i guess." they then walk off. Tears starts to build in my eyes but i fight them off.