Epilogue

Death.

Some people say that it is only the beginning to a grand adventure, a new life.

Others say it is the ultimate end, a time of rest that you are to never wake from.

And I think...well.... I don't know what death is and what could possibly lie beyond this world...

All I know is that there was far too much death during the 'Quirk Revolution', as people have started calling it now.

The chilly Autumn (nearing Winter now) wind whipped my unkempt hair around and blew the leaves up into the overcast sky. I stared forlornly at the smooth stone before me, not even noticing the crunch of foot steps coming up from behind me.

'Just as things were starting to good he died. After all the work he put in he never got to see the end result or taste the sweetness of success. All he wanted was to see his family!'

My thoughts wandered to more morbid and selfish topics, the gravestone staring up at me inquiringly, asking what I was still doing here. Why was I still mourning?

The person behind me cleared their throat, trying to catch my attention. I slowly turned around and a scarred face with a mop of two coloured hair greeted me.

"Hey Todoroki." I sigh, not even giving him a smile. He and I had become surprisingly close after his death, if nothing had happened I highly doubt we would even speak to each other but death always seems to bring the most unlikely people together, people who can share your pain. Even though he hadn't known him as long as I had, he still knew him, grew attached to him.

The world was slowly becoming bathed in a delicate golden and rosey pink haze. The wind started to become even more cruel and was tearing at the leaves who were desperately hanging on for dear life and the icy air was crawling up under our coats and freezing our skin, making me shiver. Todoroki on the other hand wasn't even bothered by the sudden drop in temperature change and just gave me a teasing smirk when he noticed my small shiver.

We slowly walked out the burdened graveyard, the name engraved on the stone almost seemed to watch us go, Touya "Dabi" Todoroki, even as time moved on and people's memories faded and textbooks wash away, the graveyard will always remember him.

•~•

"Clang, clang, CRASH!"

"What the hell Kaminari! What are you trying to do burn the house down!" Toru's enraged voice shook the newly built house like an earthquake and even though Todoroki and I were outside we could hear the entire argument through the walls.

"Do you actually want to go in?" Todoroki asked me curiously as the fight escalated to pots and pans being thrown and pillows being used as pitiful shields.

After about two minutes of contemplating I nodded, "Someone has to save Kaminari from the Wrath of 'The Red Bull'!" I joked.  Slamming the door open I grandly announced  that I was going to rescue them from each other.

Kaminari and Toru paused mid battle and Kaminari ran to me while the angered woman was distracted.

"Oh save me Bunny! She's gone crazy!" He dived behind me, trembling comically before doing a complete 180 and winking at me.

Toru resembled a box of dynamite about to explode, with her new red hair it really added to the effect, and of course Kaminari couldn't keep his big mouth shut.