Unforgivable

//Warning: What Dust did is so screwed up this chappy deserves a trigger warning. You have been warned. Author out.//

'TING'

"@Liam32197 has asked a question."

'TING'

"U-um... Hi... again

.

.

.

If you don't... erm... mind me asking, what did Dust do?

(PleaseDon'tkillmePleaseDon'tkillmePleaseDon'tkillme)"

"I do mind you asking," Dust answered.

Blue shot him a glare, while Error and Lust tried to reason with him. "Some of us already know," Lust pointed out.

"And your group doesn't hate for it," Error added. "Even though it's screwed up."

The last part seemed to get to Dust because he glowered at Error as he spoke. "At least I didn't try to kill him the first I met him!" he snapped.

"I was insane!" Error defended.

"So?! He still crawled out of the AntiVoid half-dead!"

"That doesn't JUSTIFY what you did!"

"So!? Who cares?! At least I haven't killed millions!"

"I HAD TO KILL! I WAS FORCED TO KILL UNLESS I WANT THE MULTIVERSE TO DIE!"

"DOESN'T MAKE YOU INNOCENT!"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T RAPE OUR SON!" Error screamed at Dust.

The 'room' went quiet as the new information was processed. Quiet sobbing could be heard from said 'son', and Stained glared at them as he comforted his boyfriend.

"Oh God," Xhy whispered in horror. "This place is so much worse than my MultiVerse." Vaguely, he wondered how his MultiVerse was taking this new information.