Punishment Part Three

//The third and final part of Punishment. Same trigger warnings. Enjoy!//

The other Ink threw up paint on the window.

"What made you think that was okay?!" UV screeched.

"Who said I did?" Dust shot back.

"Then why do it?"

"Because I wanted him!"

The other Nightmare wiped away the paint and mouthed, 'That's Dumb'. He looked angry and confused.

"What Nightmare said! You can't just rape you child because you 'want' them! I should call child services on you!"

"You can't," Dust stated plainly. "And besides, he was adopted by Lust and Ink. He's fine."

Actually, Stitch was far from fine, but nobody pointed that out.

"I should call the fandom police on you then!" UV decided.

A human appeared in the window, holding a flashing red and blue light, laughing.

"No idea what you're talking about, buddy."

A portal opened underneath UV.

"ShEEP!" he screamed as hhe fell into it. The window disappeared -or rather, was no longer visible from this side. It had once again become a one way mirror.

"Well that was sudden."

"Good riddance!" Xhy cackled.

-Behind the Screen-

A figure approached UV. They seemed to walk with power in their step, despite the fact they hardly bothered to pick up their feet. UV felt his instincts tell him to run away in fear, but he ignored them. He knew the blurred figure, and smiled when they reached him.

"Sorry Dust, but I think you did more harm than good there."

"Eh, I tried. Plus your Dust is an arse."

This tore a glitchy laugh from the figure. "Trust me, I know."

UV snickered as he got an idea. He giggled as he motioned the figure down to whisper in it's general ear area.

The seven foot creature crouched down on it's hind legs. It laughed when it heared UV's iddea. "Hmm... no. But I could make some of the serum you were thinking about earlier."

"Okay! Tell him to get dunked on."

"PFfT, okay. But you gotta get back. There's something important you need to see. The figure gave him a hug before standing and waving a hand. A portal appeared. "Oh, and Dust?"

"What?"

"I'm still mad at you for disowning my child."

UV gulped, and gave a rushed goodbye, jumping through the portal.

//Eight notebook pages long... three chapters... but I did it. Are you proud of me? Are you happy I did it? Even though I have probably changed the way you see Dust for the rest of your life? Did you see the hidden humor? I hope you enjoyed. In total this took me over six hours. Also, make sure to cast your vote for Living Spaces! I'm taking the poll down in five more chapters. Love Ya! BYZE!//