Dorm Buddies! Part Two

Time smiled at the two's behavior, before turning back to the guest book. "Day?"

The yellow and blue clad skeleton glared at Time as he quite literally grabbed Killer and drug him off, Killer laughing at his friend's antics but not putting up a fight, content with being dragged across the floor with no effort given. Before the two disappeared through one of the branching off hallways, Day flipped of Night, who hadn't stood up to leave yet, and was holding Goth against him lazily. Night made an okay sign, and Day looked mortified as he blushed bright yellow and hurried the rest of the way of the room, Killer waving goodbye to Time as he accepted his fate.

The room burst into laughter as soon as they had left, and Night stood up, placing Goth on his back piggy-back style. Goth squealed in delight and yelled, "Onward! To our domain!" Pointing at the hallway Day had gone through. Night laughed and ran off, carrying a giggling Goth.

Once mostly everyone had calmed down, Time picked the next name. "Gapyrus?"

"I'll be dorming with Pink."

"Outer?"

"Hm? Oh, I'll dorm with Anorthite."

Time jotted it down and closed his eyes to pick a new name. When he opened them, he found his finger on a name he was dreading to say. "Alright, who's going to dorm with Dust?"

Time was met with silence from the remaining skeletons before Stitch spoke up.

"Me."

//Hehehehehe I'm such a turd. I only have this much wrote, and I need to leave, but I'll have part three out later today. Hope you enjoyed the tooth-rotting fluff while it lasted. Next chapter is going to be yelling and fighting. 'Dorm buddies' might end up at least five parts long. I'll try to post within the next five hours. Bye!//