XXII. WHAT I WANT TO BECOME

Weather is something I rarely or never complimented. It rains, it snows, the leaves fall and the sun shines. But I had never once complimented the change in weather and just drop the thought as mere scientific occurrence. But now I realized, weather is something that can describe life as a whole. It's not always sunny, it's not always snowing. It change from time to time.

My eyes were fix on the ceiling, my back on the bed. My whole body refused to move despite my mind telling it to. The pitter-patter of rain outside can be heard through the glass window. When did it start raining? I've been awake for hours yet it seems my whole body has no intention of getting up that my mind is starting to agree.

The events of the Sports Festival were still fresh in my mind despite the fact that it happened two days ago. However, the events right after the Sports Festival, that was what I wanted to forget.

Or so I hope. But the events were as fresh as the raindrops outside.

It happened right after I got home from U.A. I thought it was only natural for the house to be so dark. But the atmosphere was foreboding and I know that wasn't normal. The moment I walked inside the living room, my parents were sitting there like the King and Queen on a their rightful throne as they glare upon a man who committed a crime. But there was no man and certainly no crime had been committed. It was only me. However, I still had no idea why there were waiting for me.