Chapter 10

Thank you for reading Enjoy 😉

Chapter 10

Nate

     Finally! I have her in my arms. Finally, I can touch her, taste her, breathe her in. This rush of blood, of hands, of lips. A rush of need to join fills me up, exploring this new territory I've wanted from the moment I saw her. Just her and me, together. Finally.

     My lips crash onto hers, just as the surf crashes against the rocks outside. I can hear people in the distance on the beach but they don't know we're in here. Kayleigh and I are finally all alone in her beach house. Finally, I've got my hands on her. I have Kayleigh to myself for the next ten days.

     Her lips are so sweet and soft on my skin. Her hands tremble as she touches me. She's as anxious as I am for this. Tossing clothes off in every direction, I claim her as mine. We collapse together on the air mattress as my body joins with hers.

     She's a mixture of soft touches and ragged breaths. Her teeth nip at my skin, while those amazing soft lips soothe. I'm loving it, every second of this. Ravaging her soft skin, my control has snapped. Tenderness is set aside as need wells up. I nip her ear and kiss down her neck, leaving my mark here and there.

     Staking my claim on what is mine. That is what I'm doing. I don't share well. I won't share her. Kayleigh is mine, I know it. Now so does she. My name leaves her lips on a breathtaking moan, before I swallow her gasp in my kiss.

     When her nails dig into my back and scrape across my skin, I growl into her neck. Her desire for me feels so good. Plunging, pillaging her, my heart leaps, pounding against hers. Her head falls back as she arches, taking me in.

     Rolling us over, Kayleigh sits up and begins her climb with my name a soft murmur on her lips, over and over. Passion consumes us as we reach, reach until at last, cresting on that precipice to our release. Buried deep inside her, my body rises up as Kayleigh cries out my name. I'm there, just about there.

     "Baby! I'm ready for you!" That annoying nasally voice wakes me from one extremely good dream.

     Goddamn it, Carla!

     I jerk awake and look around in a panic. I'm arched up, saluting a good morning, waving in the air as if I'm still in my dream with Kayleigh. My eyes search the bright, sunlit room, searching for the girl I was just with and finding I'm alone in my room, I think.

      It's Thursday morning. Kayleigh and I's first day together. Sitting up slowly, I listen hard for the sound of someone else being present, mainly the owner of the voice who interrupted my dream. Carla, she's here. I swear it. She's snuck in too many times, made copies of my key too often but the house is silent.

     Flopping back onto the bed, I grab my pillow and push it over my face and groan. It felt so real and my fricking subconscious ruined it. I've got the worst hard on of my life. I swear, I thought I was actually making love to Kayleigh, it was so real.

     Getting up carefully, I pull off the knee brace and toss it hard across the room. Now I'm frustrated as hell. Waking up alone after a gorgeous dream like that sets me off. I want her, Kayleigh.

     Not Carla, never her again. I knew that after the last time I was with her. I restrained myself then from saying the wrong name, imagining the wrong woman. It wasn't right. I felt terrible afterwards. I used Carla because I couldn't have the woman I wanted.

      I'm going to have her. I'm going to give her everything she needs from me. I'll be a better man, I'll give her the care she needs. But I want Kayleigh in my bed before the end of the ten days. I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen.