Recording The Song

It was amazing how Bruno could listen to one part then sing it perfectly without hesitation. It's like talent just flowed out of him, which it did. And his energy was contagious, when he started to laugh I started to laugh, when he danced I danced, it was just something about him that made me happy.

"Hey! Natalie! She ran away with all my money! And she did it for fun! Natalie! She's probably out there thinking it's funny! Telling everyone! Wait a minute! Cut the music!"

My head jearked up, I'm guessing I had a harsh and worried look on my face.

"Don't give me that look." Bruno said laughing. "I just stopped the music to see if you would want to sing the chorus with me."

"Yea! I mean if you want me to." I told Bruno.

"Of course I want you to!" Bruno said waving me into the sound booth. "I wouldn't have said it if I don't mean it!"

   My heart was raceing. I'm singing with THE Bruno Mars! On a song I wrote! Never in a million years I thought I would do this. I mean, I dreamed about it, but I'm actually doing it!

  It's like Bruno has a sixth sense with knowing how someone is feeling.

"You look nervous." Bruno said looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes.

"I am, but I'm gonna get over it cause I've always wanted to do this." I said being serious.

   I'm not letting nervousness ruin this. If you never do something you are afraid of you won't get anywhere in life.

  Bruno started singing the line before the chours.

Then, just like magic, our voices collided.

"Natalie! She ran away with all my money!

And she did it for fun!

Natalie! She's probably out there thinking it's funny!

Telling everyone!

Well I'm digging a ditch, for this gold digging b*tch!

Watch out she's quick!

Look out for a pretty little thing named Natalie!

If you see her tell her I'm coming!

She better run!

Oohh!"

  It was like when I wrote songs with my friend Maria back home. But instead of Maria, it was Bruno. It was just as fun and exciting, it felt right, like this was what I was always ment to do.