Playing Around

We arrived at the beach five minutes later, like Bruno said, it was beautiful. Turquoise water and soft white sand, hot breeze.

"Alie catch!" I heard Phil yell. I turned around to see a football coming towards me, I immediately put my hands up and caught it perfectly.

"Haha! Nice catch! When he did that to me it hit me in the chest!" Bruno said.

"Haha! Well I grew up with a bunch of boys so I know how to play. Well are we going to make teams or just throw the ball?" I asked.

"Lets make teams." Bruno said.

"How about me and you, and Phil and your manager?" I asked Bruno.

"Fine with me, Phil can't catch like you did!" Bruno said laughing.

We didn't keep score but I knew if we did Bruno and me would have demolished them. Bruno and me worked great together, understood our facial expressions to each other, and had fun playing on the same team.

"Alie, can me and you take a walk and just talk for a little bit? Alone?" Bruno asked me.

"Yeah, just let me get us a drink first." I said. Alone? I can hardly think straight being in a group with him, that's why I focused on the veiw instead of the conversation in the car. I hope I can just think straight when he talks to me.