Meeting Bruno Mars

I walked up to the enormous glass building, I could see my reflection, a dainty 19 year old, shorter than everyone, brown hair straight as a board, brown eyes just like Bruno's, with a yellow sundress on that came to my knees, and a pair of white sandals. I hope Bruno likes the song I've been working on, it's about a girl named Natalie, she supposedly loved Bruno, but just used him for money.

    As I walked through the huge glass doors a man was waiting for me, he showed me to the recording studio I would be writing at.

"Bruno will be here in 20 minutes, he got stuck in traffic. You can play the instruments, just don't break them. If you want the sound board is ready to go so you can go warm up your vocals. Anything else just press the button on the wall and we will have an assistant up here as soon as possible." The large man said.

"Thank you!" I said politely.

     I went over to the piano as soon as the man left and started to warm up my throat, I sung When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars, then went over to the guitars. I fount a beautiful red wood acoustic guitar and started playing it, finger picking Just The Way You Are, also by Bruno Mars. And lastly got a electric guitar, plugged it into an amplifier, then played and sung Eye Of The Tiger by Rocky. When I was finished I heard a couple of voices and clapping, I turned around to see Bruno Mars, his manager, and Philip Lawrence standing there shocked and amazed at what I had just done.

"Oh my gosh! That was amazing!" Bruno excitedly said, Phil and his manager nodding in approval.

"How long have you guys been standing there!?" I nervously asked.

"The whole time. We always have someone tell guest that we are running late to see if they can play or sing, no one usually does, but you were amazing!" Bruno said, he winked after, he's kinda charming.

"Well lets get down to buisness, I have some songs and rythems on my com-"

"How about we go get something to eat and get to know you better?" Bruno suggested cutting me off.

"Yea, lets go eat, I'm starving, wasn't able to eat breakfast because I was running late." Phil said.

"Okay, well I don't know where the best place to eat is so that's on you guys." I told them.

"Oh, we know the best place to eat, don't worry about that!" Bruno told me.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!" I said happily.

     Bruno and Phil seemed pretty laied back so some of my nervousness seemed to fade away, all I need to is make a good impression. I just hope they will like me.