~3~

You think back to that day you spent with the five of the sins and (f/n). It's been a few months since then and she moved back with her family. The sins moved the tavern also and you didn't even get to say goodbye. You were out when they left, Diane and King left a note on your door saying Meliodas said they had to move away from the Commandments for now that it was too dangerous and they didn't want you in more danger because of them. Merlin left you a separate note with information on your family history and how the mate mark will work as well as tips from Meliodas regarding the mark.

You decided to stick that in your pocket to read later tonight, finally... You hadn't been able to bring yourself to read it yet... the thought of all your friends leaving so suddenly just stung too much. You missed them all...you snap outta your thoughts of them and start to get ready to fight another day. Thinking things over as you finish breakfast and get dressed in your armor that's become your everyday cloths.

Since the Sins left, the Commandments took over your Kingdom, and now you spent most of your time helping fight the red, gray and blue demons, as well as helping heal the sick and injured with your magic. You've become so powerful that people ask if your a holy night. You always smile and politely say "nope just here to help!"
You do more fighting than you'd like but if that's where your kingdom needs you, that's what you'll be. A fighter, a protecter.

Sometimes you wonder why you don't go see about becoming a holy knight, but then you remember that that'd take to much time away from protecting your kingdom. You did however use some good armor, it was your mothers and you use the sword your grandfather gave you. You look like a holy knight you'd admit but you knew even if you were one you wouldn't do well with people bossing you around constantly, so battling on your own terms is better for you. So far you've never had to come face to face with one of the actual Commandments, so you don't know exactly what they look like but you've learned their names.

~your armor~

There's a giant known as Drole of Patience, he has four arms, then supposedly the first fairy king Gloxinia of Repose, he looks kinda female with supposed long red hair and beautiful huge multicolored wings

There's a giant known as Drole of Patience, he has four arms, then supposedly the first fairy king Gloxinia of Repose, he looks kinda female with supposed long red hair and beautiful huge multicolored wings. Then a super tall suit of armor called Galand of Truth, apparently if you tell a lie in his presents you'll turn to stone. Then there was Monspeet of Reticence and Derieri of Purity, people say their rarely apart, as if lovers. Grayroad of Pacifism who is a big black blob with many faces that look like white stone masks?

Melascula of Faith, she has pink hair and is supposedly always floating with darkness all around her. Dreyfus or now you guess he's going by Fraudrin of Selflessness, he was a holy knight grandmaster...used to be anyway. Estatossa of Love, anyone with hate in their heart is powerless in his presence, he's also the brother to the leader of the Ten Commandments. Their leader is Zeldris of Piety, he's been turning people into his slaves all because they turned their backs on him! They say his Commandments tricky.